Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Shame on HBO, Bob Arum, corrupt media and all who fell for it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of this thread i got one thing Rigo has to leave Caribe or hell end up like Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      How am i concerned about a fighters purse, how thick headed are you

Im merely outlining how his purse has such a negative effect on him getting fighte, but im a hater and only care about the business of boxing instead of the sports itself.

Its rigo that demands the high purse and is picking business over boxing, nitwit
      Wow it does seem like the contrary. Looks like you are very concerned with the finance side of the sport. Is this to satisfy yourself with mediocrity? Or be ok with the negative politics in boxing? If it helps you sleep...

Comment

Yes Rigo is good but his ticket sales and ratings don't do that good. You can blame everyone else but he had plenty of opportunity to prove his critics wrong. Of course he will get praise when he demolishes a decent opponent like Teon Kennedy but the fact remains he is boring and he carries fights more than he has too. Instead of KO'ing and getting rid of a guy like Agbeko, he carries him all through the fight. People want to see action. It's not that difficult to understand.

Comment

Discussing Rigo is a waste of time until he leaves Caribe.

Arum would've promoted him better if it weren't for his beef with Caribe.

Comment

rigo needs to move weight and stop ducking walters

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Discussing Rigo is a waste of time until he leaves Caribe.

Arum would've promoted him better if it weren't for his beef with Caribe.
              Smearing an athletes image in the publics eye the way Arum did was unacceptable. No matter how big the beef with Caribe.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Sure guey. I like the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post

Rigo needs to man up and face Walters. Sick and tired of these duckers

Honestly though, Rigondeaux is a phenomenal boxer but sadly his style and technique does not appeal to the majority of the sport's fans. I have been a strong supporter of Rigondeaux, I have watched him many times, read a book about him and genuinely wanted Guillermo to become a star of the sport… sadly his stupidity outside of the ring is what hinders his brilliance inside of it.

Opting to stay with a leeching company and disregard multi million dollar deals with real promotional companies says it all. Either he's dumb as **** or gullible as ****, pick your poison. Sadly, "boxing politics and conspiracy theories" have very little to do with Rigondeaux's own decisions in regards to his career from this point out. He is no longer under Dictator Bobidel Arumstro command so from here on out whatever happens with his career is on him and Caribe Promotions.

At the tender age of 34, we might just see the biggest waste of boxing talent unravel before our eyes.

Oh, by the way… unless you are doing anything to stop these "boxing politics" from happening and "mediocracy" from being accepted, what makes you better than the average fan? Believing Rigondeaux was blacklisted for beating Donaire is ludicrous… wait, does that mean Nicholas Walters will be shelved and black balled from the sport too for beating the "****" out of Nonito and knocking him the **** out? I mean, if Walters goes on to be a star/name in the sport and gets back up by both Bob and HBO does that "conspiracy theory" go down the drain? I mean, Nicholas is black, speaks spanish and comes from an island as well, same boat as Rigo(no pun intended). I can't wait to see how beating Nonito will instantly put you on boxings "blacklist".

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Rigo needs to man up and face Walters. Sick and tired of these duckers

Honestly though, Rigondeaux is a phenomenal boxer but sadly his style and technique does not appeal to the majority of the sport's fans. I have been a strong supporter of Rigondeaux, I have watched him many times, read a book about him and genuinely wanted Guillermo to become a star of the sport… sadly his stupidity outside of the ring is what hinders his brilliance inside of it.

Opting to stay with a leeching company and disregard multi million dollar deals with real promotional companies says it all. Either he's dumb as **** or gullible as ****, pick your poison. Sadly, "boxing politics and conspiracy theories" have very little to do with Rigondeaux's own decisions in regards to his career from this point out. He is no longer under Dictator Bobidel Arumstro command so from here on out whatever happens with his career is on him and Caribe Promotions.

At the tender age of 34, we might just see the biggest waste of boxing talent unravel before our eyes.

Oh, by the way… unless you are doing anything to stop these "boxing politics" from happening and "mediocracy" from being accepted, what makes you better than the average fan? Believing Rigondeaux was blacklisted for beating Donaire is ludicrous… wait, does that mean Nicholas Walters will be shelved and black balled from the sport too for beating the "****" out of Nonito and knocking him the **** out? I mean, if Walters goes on to be a star/name in the sport and gets back up by both Bob and HBO does that "conspiracy theory" go down the drain? I mean, Nicholas is black, speaks spanish and comes from an island as well, same boat as Rigo(no pun intended). I can't wait to see how beating Nonito will instantly put you on boxings "blacklist".
                    Read the full article. You might be able to come to a better conclusion. I am not better than the average fan and yes.. masses do get fed crap/mediocrity and accept it. If you can't see that don't know what else to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      Read the full article. You might be able to come to a better conclusion. I am not better than the average fan and yes.. masses do get fed crap/mediocrity and accept it. If you can't see that don't know what else to tell you.
                      I read the full article and I see nothing but excuses for Rigondeaux's poor ratings and "facts in regards to the hidden agenda" against Guillermo. Truth of the matter is Caribe Promotions are the main problem at this moment in regards to his career, an issue neither HBO nor Bob have any control over. In fact no one does other than the fighter himself, yet he was steered away from millions of dollars by Caribe while he sat there and smiled as he repeatedly gets bent over by a company who has provided nothing for him. If his stupidity or gullibility is not clear to you by now, i don't know what to tell you.

Now tell me, will Nicholas Walters be blackballed too by HBO and Bob Arum since they beat their wannabe star in Nonito? Or will embrace this black brother whom speaks spanish and comes from an island as well? Both have an outstandingly high KO ratio, both beat the same man in an impressive fashion but with different execution.. or does this agenda not work against Jamaicans and is strictly limited to Cuban fighters because of a government they have absolutely 0 control over?

Comment

Working...
                      X