Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Shame on HBO, Bob Arum, corrupt media and all who fell for it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    The Cuban is at fault here! He should be one dimensional, hittable, and not set his punches up so that he is exciting to watch as he swings for the fences and so that the fighters who have no skills (lots a talent but no skills....) can compete with him.

I am sick of boxers like this guy and teams like the Royals in baseball that have the nerve to deprive the fans of something a 90 to 100 IQ can relate too! cut out this unentertaining need to play using techniques and fundamentals, and be more like them car shows I ussssedta take my youngr son too where the cars crash aha aha!!! yeah!

This Cuban has some nerve not winding up like Juan Ma....someone we can call a bum as he rushes out and tries to entertain us by displaying the type of stupidity the common man can appreciate!!! I mean Juan Ma is a bum and a loser but at least we know if we get into it at the very least WE too can swing for the fences!! we might get lucky! like them there cars that crash aha aha!! Yeah.....

I feel like the more I git wit the program the more my head points straight and my eyes cross and suddenly? I don't care much bout nothin! aha aha!! Go lets watch us sum nockouts yeah....
    ok,,ok,,ok.. we got your point

Comment

I think the OP really is Rigo

Comment

Didn't need any evidence on the back end though I can see there is considerable evidence, not just evidence, that there was a hit job on Rigondeaux's career by Top Rank, HBO, the media and a decent number of stupid, moronic "boxing fans."
        Last edited by A-Wolf; 10-19-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Yeah you are right and here I was thinking that HBO and Arum like to make money. They must really hate the little guy taking a cash cow attraction like Rigo and according to you casting him out for no reason really makes a lot of business sense.

Stupid Rigotards can't get over the facts that Rigo is boring, extremely overated and no one wants to watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Yeah you are right and here I was thinking that HBO and Arum like to make money. They must really hate the little guy taking a cash cow attraction like Rigo and according to you casting him out for no reason really makes a lot of business sense.

Stupid Rigotards can't get over the facts that Rigo is boring, extremely overated and no one wants to watch him fight.
            Another fan of the business. Shit man boxing is definitely not a sport anymore! It da entatainment bidness. Fucking cowards.

Worry about your boy on your avi avoiding Golovkin like the plague boricua. "Golovkin doesn't make financial sense for Cotto" Surely you will use the same logic to excuse Cotto for ducking GGG. Pendejos.

Comment

Bump.

Will Cotto find the courage to face Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
                I think the OP really is Rigo
                I was really Casamayor at one point. Then Gamboa... now Rigo. lol.

Comment

I like watching him fight.....

Comment

Rigondeaux is Not marketable at all!

Comment

what a stupid thread.

you dont need stupid conspiracy threads on nsb to know about rigo.

JUST WATCH THE TELEVISION.

Is that what you want to see in a boxing match?

smdh at the nerve to call what? racism? or beating donaire? how much money was donaire making for hbo and arum to the point of actually going out of your way to destroy another boxer's career beecause of it?

lol at this stupid ass race card pull.

its rigo's fault that his career is the way it is. stop running so much when you fight and exchange. you running out of opponents? move up in weight. stop complaining. stop running and stop being afraid to be hit.

be a prize fighter. not some pitty pat boxing amateur technical genius. that **** dont pay.

this is sports. they dont care what color you are as long as you do your job:

ENTERTAIN.

Comment

Working...
                      X