Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Shame on HBO, Bob Arum, corrupt media and all who fell for it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
    Tell why did they turn down the avalos fight and chose to fight agbeko if rigo ko him out in 2-3 rounds people would want to see more of him every fighter who decides instead of ko the guy to cruise to ud is going to labeled boring if the other fighter is not throwing punches
    I can't tell you why Rigo didn't fight Avalos. There are few articles with Hyde explaining the circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      I can't tell you why Rigo didn't fight Avalos. There are few articles with Hyde explaining the circumstance.
      I like Rigo its just sad he is throwing his career away because of caribe promotions

Comment

Aslo if HBO and Arum are so evil why doesnt he go to showtime... oh wait he has those ****s in caribe who wont let him sign with anyone
        Caribe's handling of Rigo is questionable. I'm not behind the scenes.

My grip is with fans such as yourselves being content with the current politics in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Oh stop it, he's free from Bob right now and how many fights has he gotten on top networks?

He is a boring fighter, demands a very high minimum, has horrible ratings and is a very risky opponent for anybody. Thats a recipe for disaster

Lets look at the numbers, lowest rating in HBO history in his last fight
          No shit. Did you read the article. You've always been fickle as fuck.

Comment

Caribe's handling of Rigo is questionable. I'm not behind the scenes.

My grip is with fans such as yourselves being content with the current politics in boxing.
            I dont like the politics good fights are stopped from happening like Garcia-bradley, Broner-Provodnikov those are sick fights, its just u cant bash Arum for Rigos career because as of rite now he is throwing his career away out the window because of Caribe he should leave them and he will get good fights. They cant even get him good paydays

Comment

I dont like the politics good fights are stopped from happening like Garcia-bradley, Broner-Provodnikov those are sick fights, its just u cant bash Arum for Rigos career because as of rite now he is throwing his career away out the window because of Caribe he should leave them and he will get good fights. They cant even get him good paydays
              Of course we can bash Arum for bad mouthing Rigo. Need I remind you?

Comment

"It was a close fight" - Arum

What a POS.

Comment

ok but what about right now why isnt rigo getting good fights, same thing will happen to rigo as happened to Gamboa

Comment

It does seem like a MASSIVE grudge!
                    Trust me when I tell you...IT IS A CUBAN THING! Yasiel Puig of the Los Angeles Dodgers who just so happen to be CUBAN as well gets the exact same treatment, it is nothing but criticism about his "STYLE" and the way he plays Baseball from the Baseball media as well. That is not a Coincidence that is all POLITICS! Because of US Issues with Cuba I posted awhile ago that it is going to be extremely HARD for Cuban Fighters to become stars here in the US

Comment

ok but what about right now why isnt rigo getting good fights, same thing will happen to rigo as happened to Gamboa
                      Why isn't Rigo getting good fights? He's lineal champ at 122.

Whey aren't the other champs in that division wanting to fight him? No one is enforcing the sport's ethics is the problem. We are ok with mediocrity. Fans such as yourself gobble it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X