No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Still Mulling Offers, Eyes December Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Very happy to know this, not surprised at all. He doesn't deserve big network time. Fans like me switch the channel if we are watching cards that he is a part of.

Boring, disgusting style. No network wants to be associated with him. The public image of any network that gives him air time like UniMas takes a big hit.

#KeepHimForgotten #NoOneCares #Crap
    Jump off a bridge already

Comment

Mulling offers huh?
      I'm sure they're just standing in line..lol

Comment

Rigo just needs the right exposure, and Bob should have matched him up against fighters that would make him look good and throw more. That's why a lot of us are down for a Leo fight, because we know that Rigo will have to fight and throw, which will undoubtedly bring out the best of him.

I agree that with the right promoter and right figths to highlight his abilities would bring him more into the public eye, but we all have to agree that more casual boxing fans make up the fan base of boxing, they don't care about how technically skilled a fighter is, they care about exciting brawls

Comment

Very happy to know this, not surprised at all. He doesn't deserve big network time. Fans like me switch the channel if we are watching cards that he is a part of.

Boring, disgusting style. No network wants to be associated with him. The public image of any network that gives him air time like UniMas takes a big hit.

"Fans like me" hahahaha dude get off your high horse "fans like you" think Maidana beat Floyd because of one damn punch hahaha fans like you are great ambassadors for ignorance.........you think floyd lost to Maidana because of a few punches thrown in the duration of 24 rounds you are way at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to boxing fans.........you understand me? i bet you don't even know the true meaning of that question

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
            "Fans like me" hahahaha dude get off your high horse "fans like you" think Maidana beat Floyd because of one damn punch hahaha fans like you are great ambassadors for ignorance.........you think floyd lost to Maidana because of a few punches thrown in the duration of 24 rounds you are way at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to boxing fans.........you understand me? i bet you don't even know the true meaning of that question
            I represent the group of fans that promotional companies care about. I buy every PPV, frequently purchase merch (from SHO / HBO / GB / TR), go to live events, subscribed to both networks... The fans who SUPPORT the sport economically. I represent the majority of fans who want to get entertained and watch action fights. Nobody wants to pay to get bored.

As long as we express our discontent with fighters like Rigo, they'll listen. That's why he got kicked from HBO and fighting on UniMas. We war fans have the power. Deal with it.

Comment

Old Today, 12:22 PM
              Remove user from ignore listHanzGruber
              This message is hidden because HanzGruber is on your ignore list.

Sorry, can't reply. Have no idea what you said.

Comment

Sure, you probably really wants to free the path of LSC jaja.

Comment

I represent the group of fans that promotional companies care about. I buy every PPV, frequently purchase merch (from SHO / HBO / GB / TR), go to live events, subscribed to both networks... The fans who SUPPORT the sport economically. I represent the majority of fans who want to get entertained and watch action fights. Nobody wants to pay to get bored.

As long as we express our discontent with fighters like Rigo, they'll listen. That's why he got kicked from HBO and fighting on UniMas. We war fans have the power. Deal with it.
                  Good post. Paying fans are the real boxing fans

Comment

You should be ashamed to call yourself a boxing fan.

"KeepHimForgotten"... absolutely disgraceful

Comment

I represent the group of fans that promotional companies care about..
                      Casual morons?

Comment

Working...
                      X