No announcement yet.

Why does Paulie hate Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Idk he used to praise him a lot. Then all of a sudden turned into a fl o mo.

I like how he was asked who would win in a Bradley Pac rematch and he says if there's drug testing than Bradley wins "all day". Of course after Pac wins he gives him zero props
    wow hahahahahahaha paulie is such a petty fool.

Comment

• I am going to guess jealousy or envy, Paulie had a lot of success but he certainly didn't have Manny level success and he might be bitter that his hands kept him back from doing more with his offense.

Perhaps, in his mind if his mitts were right he could have been Manny or close to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Damn he ethered everything the tards on here believe

I can see why they hate him so much
        he talks irrationally about Pacquiao and we fans have to suffer from his biased commentary

this is not good for the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by WR Boxing View Post

What happened to "if Pacquiao beats Cotto, he might be the best fighter ever ?" @ 1:15
          Wow thats the first time I've ever heard Paulie give some type of praise to Manny.

But I think Paulie popped his lid when the PED accusations came to light. To him Manny's run was tainted cuz he was on the "juice" and it just spiraled from there.

His hate for Manny is hilarious tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Lol. But that's the great thing about boxing. It isn't like other sports where the analyst has to be real careful about what they say when expressing an opinion. Paulie is the fighter analyst so I don't really put him in the same lane as Lampley or Merchant (although both have shared very strong opinions while being interviewed). I put him more in the Roy Jones, Ward, fighter/commentator category. And those guys freely express themselves. People may not agree with his opinion, but it's good to see someone get hyped over a fight. We're on a message board here but let's face it, we've all gotten animated just like this talking boxing with friends. Nothing wrong with that; it's the sport we love and Paulie is a naturally animated guy.
            Yeah fair enough, dazed.

Comment

• Who cares what Paulie thinks? He's a fan like the rest, he has his opinions.

Comment

• Because Pac came from several weight classes down and still has 10 times the power that Paulie had.

Comment

• Originally posted by WR Boxing View Post

What happened to "if Pacquiao beats Cotto, he might be the best fighter ever ?" @ 1:15
                  Paulie has the characteristics of a Fl0mo, overly emotional with delusions of grandeur.

Comment

• It's simple.
                    Paulie works for Showtime, and Manny is an HBO fighter.
                    Paulie is now an Al Haymon fighter as well as Floyd.

Paulie knows not to bite the hand the feeds him. He's the ultimate company man.

I don't even know if he believes his own bull***** sometimes.

He talks about Manny being the B side as if he's a Guerrero or Ortiz B side, which is complete bull..

Comment

• Paulie has inside dirt on the extent of Pac's elaborate doping and steroid use and it discusses him. He would never get any fights again if he went public with it (would be blacklisted by all the networks/promoters for whistle blowing), so he mentions it indirectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X