Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Paulie hate Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lest we forget the wig issue when he fought Ndou for a second time. One of the most embarrassing things ive ever seen in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Yep go to the end of the video (i cant embed on my phone):

http://youtu.be/Xh0_o3y9WTg

"Bradley. Bradley all day. VADA testing right? VADA testing Tim Bradley all day."
      Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      who is the guy at the beginning of the video that says "bradley stops pacquiao" ?? hahaha what an idiot
      Not sure.

After the first fight Paulie was saying Pac was robbed and Bradley had a belt that wasn't his. Then he said Bradley was talentless and said he'd whoop Bradley to unify the titles lol. And then of course he went full circle and says Bradley easily beats Pac in a rematch.

I also loved his epic rant about Al Haymon fighters getting robberies, and they always fight nothing but cab drivers.... then signs with Haymon of course

Comment

Paulie is just like these ******ed floydiots. Simple as that.

Comment

I like how the Floyd fluffers come to this thread and side with Paulie, you groupies should be ashamed. Paulie is a hater, he was a stepping stone and got beat up by 2 of Pacmans sparring partners (Porter/Khan). Paulie and Teddy Atlas stay hating on Pac. They're jealous period

Comment

The same reason all haters have for hating.

Because they think that person they're hating is better than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              I like how the Floyd fluffers come to this thread and side with Paulie, you groupies should be ashamed. Paulie is a hater, he was a stepping stone and got beat up by 2 of Pacmans sparring partners (Porter/Khan). Paulie and Teddy Atlas stay hating on Pac. They're jealous period
              This. Only people saying Paulie is not a Pacquiao hater are Floyd fans.

Paulie telling it like it is my a.ss. That guy has ZERO credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Malignaggi expressed those reasons a long time ago, he has legitimate reasons to dislike Pacquiao. I'm somewhat past it, well depending on the day I guess.
                Why is Paulie not hating Marquez then? Any person with half a brain knows Marquez is more suspect than Manny with PED use. Also Pacquao has already done VaDa testing and other extra testing but Paulie is still hating.

Comment

how can you even hate pacquiao if you're a boxer? he virtually took the world by storm with his electrifying style. i've seen many comments from boxers, "he makes our sport look so good and i'm proud to be a part of it." i thought i've heard malignaggi said the same thing. when pacquiao was at the height of his popularity, i saw young boxers, even some pros, doing some antics in the ring like raising their hands after getting hit, clearly emulating pacquiao... oh well...

Comment

Paula who? This the guy that went to fight whose hair was all over the place!
                    A ****ing idiot is he...

hahaha lol

Last edited by URAGONAKO; 09-29-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Maybe he just doesn't like what Manny stands for. His fans are another reason why he's disliked within the serious boxing community. Obviously we've distinguished that he's not a fan of guys who avoid drug tests. Better question, why are you concerned with why he doesn't like Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X