Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Lmao ETHER. Of course that nutgobbler is no where to be found while he's getting slaughtered in this thread
    Sorry bro I was occupied I'm sure u missed me now that you got your esses to back you up lol. When did I call u a racist? And that idiot said I don't like any non black fighters but I have ruslan as my avi lmao

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post

Lolololololol that anthony guy is hanzgubler. Thats perfect

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
          :fu
          Well that's true. ANd you still defend him

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Sorry bro I was occupied I'm sure u missed me now that you got your esses to back you up lol. When did I call u a racist? And that idiot said I don't like any non black fighters but I have ruslan as my avi lmao
            Occupied lubing your ass for D-day?? Lmao when did you call me racist? Ummmm r u serious? Lol quit while you're ahead man, you dont want us on your bad side

Comment

Occupied lubing your ass for D-day?? Lmao when did you call me racist? Ummmm r u serious? Lol quit while you're ahead man, you dont want us on your bad side
              You guys don't even exist to me lol. Just a bunch of manlets somewhere in the world stealing their neighbors wifi

Comment

You guys don't even exist to me lol. Just a bunch of manlets somewhere in the world stealing their neighbors wifi
                Lol **** better than looting and knocking old people out. What yall call that game again? The "knockout game"??? pretty sure therew more of you guys on welfare than us

Comment

Lol **** better than looting and knocking old people out. What yall call that game again? The "knockout game"??? pretty sure therew more of you guys on welfare than us
                  Who is "us" we both live in America

Comment

Who is "us" we both live in America
                    Lol dumbass flowmo the poeple you were just referring to on the Internet "stealing their neighbors wifi" floyd fans really need thing explained thoroughly huh? Ima make a pop-up picture book for your dumbass

Comment

Lol dumbass flowmo the poeple you were just referring to on the Internet "stealing their neighbors wifi" floyd fans really need thing explained thoroughly huh? Ima make a pop-up picture book for your dumbass
                      Well I don't know anyone on welfare bro not sure what you're trying to get at lol

Comment

Working...
                      X