Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Lmao you basically claim the cubans that have dark skin wtf is the difference ??? You're like dontaesboxingnation
    Yeah. Black like Abril, huh?

Comment

Stupid thread but at least we're not talking about F_____ or P_____

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Yeah. Black like Abril, huh?
        Lol exactly you don't claim him. But you can't shut your mouth about rigo or lara or any other top fighter that fits the bill

Comment

Lol exactly you don't claim him. But you can't shut your mouth about rigo or lara or any other top fighter that fits the bill
          I don't claim them I like watching them. Just like Chemito, Estrada, Mayweather, Crawford, Bradley, Ward and others. I have a long list of fighters who I'm a fan of.

Comment

Lara made himself look like **** that's why he's fighting Ishe for fcks sake. Murderers row lol
            This dude is in every cuba thread. Green k for whoever finds the thread where this guy was damn near in tears trying to defend mexico

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              This dude is in every cuba thread. Green k for whoever finds the thread where this guy was damn near in tears trying to defend mexico
              Lmao Good luck finding the thread that doesn't exist nutgoobler. Get off my dck why don't you go defend floyd and make an ass out of yourself like always

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                and you're hating on every mexican boxer or tell me who is your favorite mexican fighter?

Comment

God your name is fckng stupid. HanzGruber? Lmao wtf is that?

Comment

Lmao Good luck finding the thread that doesn't exist nutgoobler. Get off my dck why don't you go defend floyd and make an ass out of yourself like always
                    Lol yes does you were crying racism when u do the same thing in anti cuba threads

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      and you're hating on every mexican boxer or tell me who is your favorite mexican fighter?
                      I don't have a favorite. But if it makes you feel better I don't hsbr one from Puerto Rico either

Comment

Working...
                      X