Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• until floyd redeemed himself with the maidana II win, i thought that rigondeaux looked like the best fighter on the planet.

i've got floyd back in the top p4p spot, but i'm starting to [seriously] think he was on the gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      until floyd redeemed himself with the maidana II win, i thought that rigondeaux looked like the best fighter on the planet.

i've got floyd back in the top p4p spot, but i'm starting to [seriously] think he was on the gear.
      On that ish when for the maidana 2 fight or a previous time frame?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Every Pro has took a L quite easily except for the anomaly RIGO but everyone else has been beat.

Lara Lost to Canelo running for his life
        Solis fat ass still on crunches from collapsing under his own weight
        Gamboa got beat senseless left flopping around on the ring, rumor has it he still trying to get up

Now my Question is double edged, Cuban Boxing gets a huge big ups in the amateur world but are a dud in the pros, now is the reason they so successful in the amatuer world is because they are like 30 competing against teenagers? and if they were allowed to turn pro and compete like normal would they even have a great amateur program? Since they will be turning pro at a young age and not sticking in the amatuers.

What do you guys think.
        There is this boxer named Rigondeaux, I can't see anyone around his weight class or any weight class that he feels comfortable fighting in, giving him a hard time. Honestly, Rigo is a boxing BOSS; you don't want to mess with that dude.

Comment

• Lol they're still butt hurt that floyd has ***** slapped every Mexican fighter on the planet lol don't waist your time trying to educate so called fans so don't appreciate the art of boxing. The Mexican style is a fan favorite because who doesn't love a street brawl. A guy with a great chin, a solid heart , and always looking for the ko. Though these punching bags never got really trained in the art of ducking, slipping, or foot movement, or even ring control. They fight with their hearts not with they're brains. Love how they all mention their favorite Mexican idol who fought hundreds of bums and like only a handful of world champions but got schooled nevertheless once he got into the ring with a technician. A guy like rigo with only a handful of pro fights would run circles over an 86-0 punching bag any day of the week. Lol
          Last edited by boxingreporter; 09-21-2014, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            There is this boxer named Rigondeaux, I can't see anyone around his weight class or any weight class that he feels comfortable fighting in, giving him a hard time. Honestly, Rigo is a boxing BOSS; you don't want to mess with that dude.
            yup thats why I called him the anomaly

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              I used the most known as examples and you just proved my point and you dont even know it lol.
              Just to mention a few, again:
              Yoan Pablo
              Luis Ortiz
              Lara
              Rigondeaux
              Gamboa
              Abril
              Franco
              Gonzalez
              Dorticos
              Barthelemy brothers
              Savigne
              Barrera
              Forestal
              Ramon
              Socarras
              Johnson
              Yoelvis
              Last edited by garfios; 10-08-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                Yoan Pablo
                Luis Ortiz
                Lara
                Rigondeaux
                Gamboa
                Abril
                Franco
                Gonzalez
                Dorticos
                Barthelemy brothers
                Savigne
                Barrera
                Forestal
                Ramon
                Socarras
                Johnson
                Yoelvis
                are done editing your post?

or is their more under acheivers you wish to gargle first before you add them?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  Yoan Pablo
                  Luis Ortiz
                  Lara
                  Rigondeaux
                  Gamboa
                  Abril
                  Franco
                  Gonzalez
                  Dorticos
                  Barthelemy brothers
                  Savigne
                  Barrera
                  Forestal
                  Ramon
                  Socarras
                  Johnson
                  Yoelvis
                  i know a few of those guys and abril and lara are harder to watch then 2 girls 1 cup

altho rigo is a beast.

Comment

• They continue to prove themselves. There's only a handful of them and a pretty high percentage are champs. Why so upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      They continue to prove themselves. There's only a handful of them and a pretty high percentage are champs. Why so upset?
                      Nobody is upset lol, rigo is a beast. but whos next?

we admit they great amatuers but thats pretty much it. beside Rigo whos a great pro?

Comment

Working...
                      X