Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    Nobody is upset lol, rigo is a beast. but whos next?

we admit they great amatuers but thats pretty much it. beside Rigo whos a great pro?
    Rigo can get knocked the fck out in his next fight and the rest can exceed hypothetically. Stop being so fickle. Cuban boxing is surging in. Don't be scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Rigo can get knocked the fck out in his next fight and the rest can exceed hypothetically. Stop being so fickle. Cuban boxing is surging in. Don't be scared.
      lmfao, surgin in? more like floating.

but anyways, like I asked but you try to divert the question with hoe antics so ill ask again.

rigo is a beast. but whos next?

we admit they great amatuers but thats pretty much it. beside Rigo whos a great pro?

Comment

lmfao, surgin in? more like floating.

but anyways, like I asked but you try to divert the question with hoe antics so ill ask again.

Floating? Ok.. .speaking of 'hoe' antics. I'm not the one rejecting a type of quality boxer based on their style. I understand you hope it fails, but it's not happening anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
          Floating? Ok.. .speaking of 'hoe' antics. I'm not the one rejecting a type of quality boxer based on their style. I understand you hope it fails, but it's not happening anytime soon.
          wtf are you talking about? Rigo is a beast and he the only cuban putting it down . My question is who else this is like the 4th post you made replying and cant answer that question yet lol?

so ill ask again

Comment

wtf are you talking about? Rigo is a beast and he the only cuban putting it down . My question is who else this is like the 4th post you made replying and cant answer that question yet lol?

so ill ask again

Are you new to boxing? I was discounting the 2014 join date but you must REALLY be new.

If you feel that fighters careers are predictable... lol...

Comment

• This would have been a great thread in the early 90's, but nowadays tho with so many dominating out of having the least boxers of any country as professionals it's just a funny troll attempt. Cubans are literally all over boxing with challengers and champions all over now more than ever, and have even a demi God who is also a p4p top 5 contender which many other countries cant say that. Like I said would have been a great thread in the 90s.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                This would have been a great thread in the early 90's, but nowadays tho with so many dominating out of having the least boxers of any country as professionals it's just a funny troll attempt. Cubans are literally all over boxing with challengers and champions all over now more than ever, and have even a demi God who is also a p4p top 5 contender which many other countries cant say that. Like I said would have been a great thread in the 90s.
                who are dominating? outside of rigo who we already said was a beast?

Comment

who are dominating? outside of rigo who we already said was a beast?
                  Hate is strong!

Comment

• I had to do it, .

The Cubans are back, .

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X