Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
    I had to do it, .

The Cubans are back, .
    thats funny cause it true look at the last two pages of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      thats funny cause it true look at the last two pages of this thread.
      By your logic Americans suck at boxing because nobody comes even close to Mayweather wtf kinda stupid mentality is that at least there is 1 Demigod not all boxers can be demigods what's wrong with just being great but not elite that's enough for most boxers to dominate their division. Philipines got Pac USA got Mayweather Cubans got Rigo Mexicans Got Marquez I guess, but that doesn't mean that Mexicans and Americans are irrelevant in boxing because there aren't 5 Marquez out there or 5 Mayweathers being elite isn't for every boxer, or wouldn't be so fking special moron.

Comment

Lmao. That's funny guey.

So you really want to be like fidel? I've heard Fidel likes to take Mexican jalipeños up the poopin' shaft. Surely you can relate.

Don't be ashamed of where you come from mi hermano.

Comment

• Stupid question. They have made impact wiyh a few fighters. Imagine they go full go and decide to support their fighters like panama or uk or japan.

Cuba would fk your favorite fighters in the asssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Stupid question. They have made impact wiyh a few fighters. Imagine they go full go and decide to support their fighters like panama or uk or japan.

Cuba would fk your favorite fighters in the asssss
            Let's be optimistic and and say 2020 will mark the year Cubans reach the proportions of Boricua/Pinoy casuals.

The underlying factor in making this happen faster is whether promoters feel it's worth investing in S. Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              Lmao. That's funny guey.

So you really want to be like fidel? I've heard Fidel likes to take Mexican jalipeños up the poopin' shaft. Surely you can relate.

Don't be ashamed of where you come from mi hermano.
              Hahaha, my maaaan, good to have you back. That was some bulls**t how they banned you for all that time.

I was trying to post that bail money for you but they weren't having it.

Comment

Hahaha, my maaaan, good to have you back. That was some bulls**t how they banned you for all that time.

I was trying to post that bail money for you but they weren't having it.
                Thanks bro.

Check this place out when you can:

Bomb chimichangas.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Thanks bro.

Check this place out when you can:

Bomb chimichangas.
                  I FEEL like i just got inceptioned looking at that pic.It would explain so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    I FEEL like i just got inceptioned looking at that pic.It would explain so much.
                    you can't take them that seriously anymore. They're hoping the industry continues falsely accusing Cuban boxers of being a problem.

I don't blame them. They UNDERSTAND it's a blow to their Egos.

An unpopular "boring" style doing away with their exciting "mano a mano dame que te doy" type brawling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      are done editing your post?

or is their more under acheivers you wish to gargle first before you add them?
                      I don't see any under achievers on that list...
                      Last edited by BendOver; 10-13-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X