Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Caught Me With a Good Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Caught Me With a Good Shot!!!
    Foolyd Jr vs Maidana 3...May 2015

Comment

• Yea it was a good shot and Floyd was wobbled.

On another note- Am I crazy or did Mayweather hurt Maidana a bit on a few occasions?

Not to change the subject, but I was curious as to what others thought about this and NSB has enough Floyd threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea it was a good shot and Floyd was wobbled.

On another note- Am I crazy or did Mayweather hurt Maidana a bit on a few occasions?

Not to change the subject, but I was curious as to what others thought about this and NSB has enough Floyd threads.
        I thought he may have been hurt, i havent seen the stats or rewatched the fight but it looked like Floyd landed a lot of body shots. I kept waiting for Maidana to put more pressure on but it never came.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Yea it was a good shot and Floyd was wobbled.

I noticed it quite a few times as well, nothing serious but Mayweather was a more authoritative puncher despite using the ring a lot more. Even in round 7 Maidana didn't want none after eating body shots. The punch I think you may be talking about was the right hand he landed around the temple area off the ropes.

Question though, did that counter right uppercut in the 4th round land? That confuses me because Maidana did a little dance there too.

Comment

Working...
          X