Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women including..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see lots of support here for men who beat on women like ****ing bit ch made mofo's...

Red K me if you want but FU CK ALL YOU HOES who think its kool to beat on women....

You would have no problem then if some dude whooped on your mom, sister, wife or daughter...

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      I know, its just that i see the same people attacking him, not to long ago where laughing and having a good time interviewing him. i mean from 2006-2014 no one bothered to check his history or is it that it was not the big worldwide topic going around. Also what about the other legends of boxing, is it ok to be fans of them while still calling Floyd a scumbag?

Check this out @19:00 where was the media then, and what he said here is worse then any interview he had so far.

Wow, that's a damning few sound bites. I can't speak for others but for myself if someone beats their girl, shoots their pregnant gf, kills them or commits any other ugly crime I think they're garbage, legend or not. But I'm well aware of the hypocrisy of some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        3 months for allegedly smacking his girl. You know ray rice is gonna do zero days right lol
        Zero days zero income.... Ray Rice career is OVER good luck getting any type of foot ball related career, hope he finished college at least.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Zero days zero income.... Ray Rice career is OVER good luck getting any type of foot ball related career, hope he finished college at least.
          His suspension is just for the PC world we live in. There a few guys that actually killed someone through drunk driving and they were allowed to play. You telling me manslaughter is worse than koing a girl lol. And even if nfl doesn't let him back canada probably will

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            The interview is epic, she makes no attempt to hide the disdain on her face while talking to him. Floyd looked like a real idiot in that interview, he thinks if there is no pictures or video it didn't happen. He refuses to acknowledge that his own kids called the police on him and instead chalks every allegation against him as hearsay because there's no pictures. What a character.
            LOL Yea.. FLoyd just got ethered on national TV. He should stay out of the mainstream, because he cant dictate terms like he does in the boxing/sports world.

In the sports world, he can flip out on Jim Rome, Kellerman, Merchant, and Brian Kenny and everyone has to just take it. If he had tried to throw a tantrum on CNN, he would have gotten some REAL hate. Not just the petty hate he gets from people on this forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              That's what I like to see, Mayweather keep his composure. Don't feed the bitch
              Yes, it's better to look like a delusional, lying, stupid fool

I always love it when Mayweather is interviewed by non-boxing journalists who see through and call him out on his BS.

Comment

See this is what happens when Floyd's dumb ass just didn't say, "No comment."

Genius in the ring, dumb ass outside of it. Floyd should fire Kelly Swanson's ass.

Seriously, Floyd is a fucking idiot and Rachel Nichols is taking advantage of it.

FLOYD, STOP TALKING!!!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully Rachel's message is adopted by the nation and a ton of people boycott.

#floydisamonster #LarrysupportsDV

Comment

Originally posted by BannedBooksRule View Post
                    Guys....guys....GUYS!!!!! It's all an act just to get more sales. Seriously, it is. All publicity is good publicity. Floyd is a genius who understands viral marketing.

Am I a part of tmt now?
                    Place two Floyd posters in your bedroom and master the Leonard Ellerbe chest rub then re-submit your TMT application.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      I just want to know who the hell this person is because I have never heard of her. It is obvious that she is trying to get her five minutes of fame off the back of Floyd Mayweather
                      Do you know anyone who is not part of TMT?

Comment

Working...
                      X