Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women including..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS was that really you in the video?

Typical ******ed fl0mo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I'm mad? Dude you the one writing snore a graphs in this thread about a grown mans personal life. I called you out on your lame ways and then you resort to a down vote and in my inbox. Get a life and some hair cream for your bald spot, your depressed like your sex life.. Vagina will always be an unattainable goal on that pedestal you put it on to creep on and hate on actual men that do them.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
        To be fair he joked about Pac being on drugs, he never claimed it to be fact.
        He joked? So its a joke now? it sounded serious to me he even got mad and went on a rant and had to go to court of slander and defamation of character which he settled out of court and issued and apology for.

He wasn't joking at all and his fans piggy backed off that, it shows how they are cult followers and he is the cult leader, they repeat all his phrases too, TBE, TMT, Money May all day, levels to this, easy work, hard work, etc.

Comment

God... There are multiple accusations on Floyd being a SERIAL women beater and a misoginist. Oh yeah, but because he denied it, he's innocent. Hell no, more than one person, including his fuc*ing children accused him of beating up his former wife.

You guys are saying Rachel is a ***** because she, as a women, is absolutely infuriated that nothing ever happens to the guy? She has all the right to be, the guy is a serial women beater and a POS human being with no respect for any other person.

God, some of you guys are even saying that Ray Rice deserves a second chance? The man knocked his wife out-could and dragged her through the hair. "They are cruxifying him". Are you people insane?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            C'mon man, I am not saying she looks exactly like a troll doll but I would not be surprised at all if there was a large jewel where her belly button should be. She seems stubby also.

Different strokes for different folks though I guess.
            She was more fit early on ESPN, thin with a fat booty, she getting thick and I still want that.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              She was more fit early on ESPN, thin with a fat booty, she getting thick and I still want that.
              That is all you, I kid though she ain't bad of course she had enough to get on TV so that has to count for something.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                she getting thick and I still want that.
                Quote of the day haha

Comment

Floyd did his time for what he did. Why weren't they talking about this in 2012? Because they aren't boxing fans and couldn't give a fu*k about this sport. Talking about boycotting, they weren't going to buy this fight in the first place. Floyd still has his fans, and its evident on how much dislikes the videos of attacking Floyd gets. They are using Floyd for an agenda, there's been plenty of other athletes who done the same in his sport that are also legends and they most likely don't even know who they are.

Comment

OP: is that your voice? you really say "doe" in real life.

Hope you pay attention in class son, because I'm sure you can't shoulder roll like floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      He joked? So its a joke now? it sounded serious to me he even got mad and went on a rant and had to go to court of slander and defamation of character which he settled out of court and issued and apology for.

He wasn't joking at all and his fans piggy backed off that, it shows how they are cult followers and he is the cult leader, they repeat all his phrases too, TBE, TMT, Money May all day, levels to this, easy work, hard work, etc.
                      I never took it seriously. I know he intimated ie suspected that Pacquio may be on something but I don't think he ever flat out said he was. I think the closest he came, if I can recall, was him saying that Pac took 'power pellets'.

Comment

Working...
                      X