Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women including..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women including..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAo9J07jIdQ here is my thoughts on the video on CNN sorry if i sound outta breath lol, i was running but Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women, including the mother of his children. CNN bogus for this interview imo

Originally posted by KING_PABLO View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAo9J07jIdQ here is my thoughts on the video on CNN sorry if i sound outta breath lol, i was running but Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women, including the mother of his children. CNN bogus for this interview imo
    Well it is kind of a bad time for those question to a fighter especially to get any sort of decent answer (if that is ever possible with Floyd). Then again when else would the troll doll really be able to get after him on the topic otherwise and he was the one that opened his mouth on the topic to begin with.

The question I would ask does CNN do the same hit piece if Floyd is fighting on HBO PPV on Saturday~

Comment

red k for making me listen to that stupid ass video. :ANWOD:

Comment

Did you just recorded that shlt bro?

I closed it as soon as I heard your ****ing awful voice!

Comment

Not sure what's bogus about it. No one made Floyd do that interview, the whole segment was about the Ray Rice drama and athletes in general. He knew they weren't there to talk about Maidana this weekend. The last question about donating some of his purse was pretty stupid but other than that she was calling him out on his bs.
          No one takes a plea deal, especially someone with Floyds means, unless they know the outcome in court will be much worse. His lawyer obviously thought there was enough evidence to advise his client to take a plea, even one where his high profile client does some time. Floyd's ego wouldn't let him do time in jail if there was absolutely no credible evidence against him. He can cling to the no pictures defense all he wants but the proof isin the pudding with the time he agreed to do.

oh and here is a better video:
          http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...lence.cnn.html

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Not sure what's bogus about it. No one made Floyd do that interview, the whole segment was about the Ray Rice drama and athletes in general. He knew they weren't there to talk about Maidana this weekend. The last question about donating some of his purse was pretty stupid but other than that she was calling him out on his bs.
            No one takes a plea deal, especially someone with Floyds means, unless they know the outcome in court will be much worse. His lawyer obviously thought there was enough evidence to advise his client to take a plea, even one where his high profile client does some time. Floyd's ego wouldn't let him do time in jail if there was absolutely no credible evidence against him. He can cling to the no pictures defense all he wants but the proof isin the pudding with the time he agreed to do.

oh and here is a better video:
            http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...lence.cnn.html
            Go Rachel! That was awkward, haha. She let him have it

Comment

That interview appears to be very edited to support an agenda and a position.

Comment

This is what I was saying - it's a witch hunt in the media right now. And here is another example of some reporter trying to exploit the Ray Rice incident by talking about stuff we already know about Mayweather just to create another story. Floyd should Ike Turner that hoe

Comment

Originally posted by KING_PABLO View Post
                  This girl is a b.itch... Can't stand ppl who try to impose their thoughts on other ppl... I doubt anybody is supporting him, because he's a women beater... Then she goes on and says he's in denial and an abuser... I doubt he's in denial... He just not going to incriminate himself on national t.v and say "I beat women, watch me Saturday September 13th and I'll beat Maidana too"

Comment

Dudes is like black nation black power lol when will they learn, will never happen they cant even ride on a bus tgether without murdering each other lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X