Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women including..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING_PABLO View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAo9J07jIdQ here is my thoughts on the video on CNN sorry if i sound outta breath lol, i was running but Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women, including the mother of his children. CNN bogus for this interview imo
    I just want to know who the hell this person is because I have never heard of her. It is obvious that she is trying to get her five minutes of fame off the back of Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Floyd did his time for what he did. Why weren't they talking about this in 2012? Because they aren't boxing fans and couldn't give a fu*k about this sport. Talking about boycotting, they weren't going to buy this fight in the first place. Floyd still has his fans, and its evident on how much dislikes the videos of attacking Floyd gets. They are using Floyd for an agenda, there's been plenty of other athletes who done the same in his sport that are also legends and they most likely don't even know who they are.
      You think three months in jail is enough for all he did? Really?

You are some kind of stupid.

What kind of agenda do these people have? Trying to raise awareness about Domestic abuse against women, wich is an endemic problem in western society. Wow, what a shady agenda, huh? Those guys are bad, boxing is more important!

Seriously, what the fu**

Comment

Has larry threatened to kill rachel nichols yet?

Comment

The interview is epic, she makes no attempt to hide the disdain on her face while talking to him. Floyd looked like a real idiot in that interview, he thinks if there is no pictures or video it didn't happen. He refuses to acknowledge that his own kids called the police on him and instead chalks every allegation against him as hearsay because there's no pictures. What a character.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post

What kind of agenda do these people have? Trying to raise awareness about Domestic abuse against women, wich is an endemic problem in western society. Wow, what a shady agenda, huh? Those guys are bad, boxing is more important!

Seriously, what the fu**
            I have no problem with spreading awareness of Domestic abuse, im just saying why now? Did they not know about Floyd when he was doing interviews and the same people wanted an exclusive interview from him or when he was at the espys? It just seems the hot topic of the month. Also there's people that hated Floyd before this and love Tyson who treated and talked to women live on interviews worse, Monzon and SRR still get idolized.

Comment

Guys....guys....GUYS!!!!! It's all an act just to get more sales. Seriously, it is. All publicity is good publicity. Floyd is a genius who understands viral marketing.

Am I a part of tmt now?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                I have no problem with spreading awareness of Domestic abuse, im just saying why now? Did they not know about Floyd when he was doing interviews and the same people wanted an exclusive interview from him or when he was at the espys? It just seems the hot topic of the month. Also there's people that hated Floyd before this and love Tyson who treated and talked to women live on interviews worse, Monzon and SRR still get idolized.
                I get what you're saying, but any time is a good time to raise awareness. Just because they didn't before doesnt mean they shouldn't now, it's a bad argument.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I get what you're saying, but any time is a good time to raise awareness. Just because they didn't before doesnt mean they shouldn't now, it's a bad argument.
                  I know, its just that i see the same people attacking him, not to long ago where laughing and having a good time interviewing him. i mean from 2006-2014 no one bothered to check his history or is it that it was not the big worldwide topic going around. Also what about the other legends of boxing, is it ok to be fans of them while still calling Floyd a scumbag?

Check this out @19:00 where was the media then, and what he said here is worse then any interview he had so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post

Seriously, what the fu**
                    3 months for allegedly smacking his girl. You know ray rice is gonna do zero days right lol

Comment

And yet it didn't change my feelings one bit. Still dislike Mayweather, but i'll still be throwing down money and watching this fight. Nice try Rachel Nichols

Comment

Working...
                      X