Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the entire premise of this thread is no different than, "why hasn't every person who has ever sparred Pacquiao come out and say they didn't inject him in the ass with anabolics?" Must mean every sparring partner who hasn't exonerated him was injecting him.

Comment

All you need to know is they have a non disclosure deal and when manny sued Floyd and went to court and Mannys team asked for Floyds test results the Mayweather clan headed for the hills, tails between their collective legs, apologized to Manny and finally STFU about steroid use..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Allegations by who? A writer who admits he has NO Proof, No Documents to back him up, etc. A writer who openly admitted that USADA's competitor gave him that info and then VADA denied they ever told said writer that info.

USADA makes millions upon millions from the Olympics and other related sports. Mayweather is a tiny, tiny percentage of their business. To say they are covering up for Mayweather is absurd.
        Big Papi had to come and shut the nonsense down. Like another poster said u "haters" are Floyds biggest fans.

These kats talk about Mayweather 24/7. All you guys do is troll. How about trying talking about ur favorite fighter instead the one you supposedly hate.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          so how do they make millions genius? i'm looking at their annual report right now.

do you know how to interpret financial reports?
          I dont know much about USADA but just because you company is label Non profit doesnt mean they dont make a profit.

Just mean there number one goal is not to make money but provide a service

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Thank you..these guys keep running with this troll story that you yourself has told them was false
            Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Pump tells ya'll it is false....yet ya'll keep going on about it???
            Yes, the same BPP with Floyd looking like a King as his avi. My point is BPP is a floyd fan so it's expected he'll defend him but that doesnt mean other boxing fans agree with BPP.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
              Yes, the same BPP with Floyd looking like a King as his avi. My point is BPP is a floyd fan so it's expected he'll defend him but that doesnt mean other boxing fans agree with BPP.
              You must be new here.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                You must be new here.

i've been a here long time, son.. back then BPP had Mosley as his avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Floyd is such a bum to me. I just shake my head when I hear casuals say he's the best fighter of all time. It literally makes me stop talking about boxing and swift if the convo to UFC or NFL.
                  Sounds like you've got sandy vagina....if Floyd's a bum then what is every current Puerto Rican fighter?
                  Last edited by Xi_; 09-12-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Speaking of ost's.....why isn't pacquiao using ost's for his fight in china......does china even have drug testing for boxing?

Comment

BECAUSE HE'S A DIRTY ROTTEN DRUG CHEAT THAT'S WHY! yep

Comment

Working...
                      X