Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    nope, wrong.

they started investigation in 2012. fbi investigation happened before that.
    Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    It took USADA like 10 years to finally catch Armstrong. Floyd has a much bigger bankroll than him I would imagine, he can cover it up for longer I'm sure. Until he or Manny get busted they are doing what's allowable within the rules so you can't hate.
    cornhole of ass read post above yours.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      cornhole of ass read post above yours.
      So they never caught Armstrong then, it makes their reputation even worse which was my initial point anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
        Instead of officially denying the allegations they chose to remain silent. Silence means guilt in many occasions.
        Allegations by who? A writer who admits he has NO Proof, No Documents to back him up, etc. A writer who openly admitted that USADA's competitor gave him that info and then VADA denied they ever told said writer that info.

USADA makes millions upon millions from the Olympics and other related sports. Mayweather is a tiny, tiny percentage of their business. To say they are covering up for Mayweather is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Allegations by who? A writer who admits he has NO Proof, No Documents to back him up, etc. A writer who openly admitted that USADA's competitor gave him that info and then VADA denied they ever told said writer that info.

USADA makes millions upon millions from the Olympics and other related sports. Mayweather is a tiny, tiny percentage of their business. To say they are covering up for Mayweather is absurd.
          Thank you..these guys keep running with this troll story that you yourself has told them was false

Comment

how do they make millions? i thought they're a non-profit organization.

Comment

you talkin about Thomas Hauser?

Comment

They can never discuss it, its in the contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  ^^^ 9 times out of 10 you're dealing with people who are really this ******ed/uneducated.

Comment

This^^^^^^

Especially covering up for Floyd, a guy who almost nobody likes, struggles reading, beats women, acts like a fool. But i'm supposed to believe they will cover up for him instead of someone like Armstrong who had an inspirational story, beat cancer, model citizen, and a guy everyone genuinely liked. I'm sure Nike and that "Livestrong" campaign were making a ton more money then Floyd. But yet Usada will cover up for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you talkin about Thomas Hauser?
                      Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                      They can never discuss it, its in the contracts.
                      Pump tells ya'll it is false....yet ya'll keep going on about it???

Comment

Working...
                      X