Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Show me the contract that says they will relay the info to the commission.

1. GBP decided to stop working with Vada when they relayed the positive Berto, Peterson tests to the commission
    2. Usada withheld the positive B sample info for Morales from the commission
    3. Last paragraph in http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ement-part-one

Why would anyone pay big money for something that can only hurt them? Youre stunningly naive
    The first time Peterson was caught with a positive, VADA did not relay the information to the Commission nor Golden Boy. Only Team Peterson knew for more than a month (more than 4 weeks). And then at the last minute when Peterson's B-sample returned positive as well, that's when VADA finally told the Commission and Golden Boy. This was maybe a week or two before the fight.

Next, Golden Boy continued to use VADA after the Peterson fiasco. This time Berto came up positive for traces of a banned substance. But like before, VADA didn't tell Golden Boy about the positive. Instead, Team Berto was first notified about the positive (that was how VADA rolled at the time, the fighter who tested positive gets contacted first before anyone else). So then Al Haymon went and told Schaefer that Berto tested positive and whatnot.

Second, USADA didn't withhold a B sample information for Morales. Also, VADA changed their policies in how they inform people about positives.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      The first time Peterson was caught with a positive, VADA did not relay the information to the Commission nor Golden Boy. Only Team Peterson knew for more than a month (more than 4 weeks). And then at the last minute when Peterson's B-sample returned positive as well, that's when VADA finally told the Commission and Golden Boy. This was maybe a week or two before the fight.

Next, Golden Boy continued to use VADA after the Peterson fiasco. This time Berto came up positive for traces of a banned substance. But like before, VADA didn't tell Golden Boy about the positive. Instead, Team Berto was first notified about the positive (that was how VADA rolled at the time, the fighter who tested positive gets contacted first before anyone else). So then Al Haymon went and told Schaefer that Berto tested positive and whatnot.

Second, USADA didn't withhold a B sample information for Morales. Also, VADA changed their policies in how they inform people about positives.
      So GBP was pissed cause they didnt get to vet the info before the commission found out. Gotcha

Per Dan Rafael, the commission was told Morales's B sample would not be in until after the fight. Per Keith Idec's article here on the scene, this was not true, Usada already had 2 failed B samples

Comment

So GBP was pissed cause they didnt get to vet the info before the commission found out. Gotcha

Per Dan Rafael, the commission was told Morales's B sample would not be in until after the fight. Per Keith Idec's article here on the scene, this was not true, Usada already had 2 failed B samples
        Not really. Because the first time, even the Commission didn't know Peterson tested positive for many weeks! VADA withheld that info because Team Peterson told them to. At that time, in VADA's policy, the fighter had that kind of power.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          Instead of officially denying the allegations they chose to remain silent. Silence means guilt in many occasions.

Wow. What a stupid comment!.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            no-they operate to make profit-they just don't distribute that profit amongst the workers, they use it to run the organization.

Example-the girl scout cookies your parents sell for you. The objective is to sell as many as possible to make as much money as possible. You just don't get any of the money-it goes to the Troop to keep it going.

I was just trying to help you out since you were a little bit confused.
            The chief point of a NPO is that it isn't beholden to making a profit for shareholders.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
              Yup, I'm not sure about USADA etc, but FIFA are a huge "non-profit" organisation but are sitting on $1.4 Billion in "reserve". They are incredibly corrupt and senior governing members have been embroiled in bribery scandals. They're ****ing scumbags.
              FIFA is probably the most corrupt non-profit organization in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I don't post here often but I've been a regular visitor of this site for yrs now and this site is almost getting worse as fighthype. I mean is everything about Mayweather here? I'm willing to bet the the majority of traffic this website get is due to Mayweather. All I ever see is Mayweather this Mayweather that. "Mayweather brushed his teeth" so we got to make a thread of it. Its sad when you start making threads about everyone he associates with. I mean I've seen threads about his chef, bodyguards and girlfriends. Its getting ridiculous. Ironically the people who hate him the most contributes to most of these threads. Its like Steve Kim, Gabe Montoya, Boxing Vic, and others who hate Floyd soooo much but when you look at there TL its mostly about Floyd. Stop supporting him and giving him publicity would be the logical thing to do.
                And yet, you mentioned his name 7 times in your post! NOW who's supporting him & giving him publicity?
                Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 09-12-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

It's all going to come out after floyd retires. Things like this always come back to bite the person on the ass.

How long did it take the USADA to come out with Lance Armstrong's dirty laundry?
                  Last edited by BOXEO _; 09-12-2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Not really. Because the first time, even the Commission didn't know Peterson tested positive for many weeks! VADA withheld that info because Team Peterson told them to. At that time, in VADA's policy, the fighter had that kind of power.
                    They withheld the positive A test until B test came up dirty, which is proper

Comment

They withheld the positive A test until B test came up dirty, which is proper
                      but in floyd's case.. USADA allegedly destroyed 3 positive A tests so Floyd doesnt have to take B tests on those.. that's how floyd got away with the positive tests.. and USADA hasnt come clean on this.. they havent categorically denied this accusations.. which is highly suspicious considering USADA has been holding presscon left and right promoting their agency for boxing..

Comment

Working...
                      X