Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    A nonprofit organization (NPO) is an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals rather than distributing them as profit or dividends.[1][2]

in other words they don't operate for profits you copy-paste genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Show me a contract that says Usada can't report if Mayweather tests positive. That would totally go against the whole point of them being in the picture in the first place.
      Show me the contract that says they will relay the info to the commission.

1. GBP decided to stop working with Vada when they relayed the positive Berto, Peterson tests to the commission
      2. Usada withheld the positive B sample info for Morales from the commission
      3. Last paragraph in http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ement-part-one

Why would anyone pay big money for something that can only hurt them? Youre stunningly naive

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        in other words they don't operate for profits you copy-paste genius.
        no-they operate to make profit-they just don't distribute that profit amongst the workers, they use it to run the organization.

Example-the girl scout cookies your parents sell for you. The objective is to sell as many as possible to make as much money as possible. You just don't get any of the money-it goes to the Troop to keep it going.

I was just trying to help you out since you were a little bit confused.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          no-they operate to make profit-they just don't distribute that profit amongst the workers, they use it to run the organization.

Example-the girl scout cookies your parents sell for you. The objective is to sell as many as possible to make as much money as possible. You just don't get any of the money-it goes to the Troop to keep it going.

i said they don't operate for profits...it doesn't mean they don't make any surplus revenues. it simply means their main objective is not geared towards making profit to benefit anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Show me the contract that says they will relay the info to the commission.

1. GBP decided to stop working with Vada when they relayed the positive Berto, Peterson tests to the commission
            2. Usada withheld the positive B sample info for Morales from the commission
            3. Last paragraph in http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ement-part-one

Why would anyone pay big money for something that can only hurt them? Youre stunningly naive
            So you give me an article that has to do with Erik Morales and nothing to do with as you stated "Mayweather having a non disclosure agreement" in his contract with USADA. Also, Goldenboy isn't hiring USADA, Mayweather is. The article has to do with USADA and Goldenboy.

So i'm to gather that since you can bring nothing to the affect to back up that Mayweather has a non-disclosure agreement with USADA that the next best thing is to conclude that since GBP had one with USADA it's a given that Mayweather has one too, but without any evidence showing it?

If that's the case then we can just say everyone has one of those contracts.

Comment

So you give me an article that has to do with Erik Morales and nothing to do with as you stated "Mayweather having a non disclosure agreement" in his contract with USADA. Also, Goldenboy isn't hiring USADA, Mayweather is. The article has to do with USADA and Goldenboy.

So i'm to gather that since you can bring nothing to the affect to back up that Mayweather has a non-disclosure agreement with USADA that the next best thing is to conclude that since GBP had one with USADA it's a given that Mayweather has one too, but without any evidence showing it?

Read the last paragraph. The commission is out of the loop. Do you have some info to the contrary?

Again, imagine Lance Armstrong had hired Usada to test him. You think he comes up dirty? Of course not, and nobody would take such arrangement seriously, its laughable.

Comment

Floyd is such a bum to me. I just shake my head when I hear casuals say he's the best fighter of all time. It literally makes me stop talking about boxing and swift if the convo to UFC or NFL.

Comment

But they heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy that said he never told him that. So it must be true

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    But they heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy that said he never told him that. So it must be true
                    Aw shucks. But smoke and no fire was good enough for years of Pac character assassination from your fellow travelers. Besides these rumors, we have

1. Usada has not prevented a single cheat from entering the ring. Meanwhile the commission keeps busting TMT cheats with their inferior testing
                    2. An impressive record of irregularities by usada: Morales Garcia, Quillin Wright, Broner Demarco
                    Derek (Tampa)

What do you make of that article that goes out of its way to implicate Floyd Mayweather as a PED user without actually saying it?
                    Dan Rafael (12:13 PM)

That has been the rumor for a long time but I need to see proof before I accuse somebody of something so serious. What is fact, however, is that the settlement in the Pacquiao/Mayweather lawsuit happened after the Pacquiao camp tried to get Mayweather's USADA testing records. So maybe where there is smoke there is fire.
                    Lots of smoke there

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      i said they don't operate for profits...it doesn't mean they don't make any surplus revenues. it simply means their main objective is not geared towards making profit to benefit anybody.
                      Yup, I'm not sure about USADA etc, but FIFA are a huge "non-profit" organisation but are sitting on $1.4 Billion in "reserve". They are incredibly corrupt and senior governing members have been embroiled in bribery scandals. They're ****ing scumbags.

Comment

Working...
                      X