Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USADA hasn't because there are unsubstantiated rumors of 3 failed tests not 3 actual failed tests as the TS claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      yah USADA started an investigation into armstrong a year after he retired. same will happen with floyd once he stops paying USADA.

USADA is corrupt. they will gladly hide tests for the right money.
      You don't know what you are talking about. USADA had been investigating Armstrong for 10 years or more.

Of course they are corrupt, Floyd uses them. If Floyd was using VADA, then they would be the ones that are corrupt.

By the way why are the testers for the US Olympics again?

Comment

Because no source with any credibility has ever ran with that story, making it very doubtful that you could get such a story by any editor which means there are holes you can drive a truck through in the story even if it is any truth to it.

Maybe if a real new agency, actually did something then they would respond but why would they bother dignifying such garbage with a response otherwise.

Pretty much how this thread should be treated really.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          You don't know what you are talking about. USADA had been investigating Armstrong for 10 years or more.

Of course they are corrupt, Floyd uses them. If Floyd was using VADA, then they would be the ones that are corrupt.

By the way why are the testers for the US Olympics again?
          nope, wrong.

they started investigation in 2012. fbi investigation happened before that.

Comment

It took USADA like 10 years to finally catch Armstrong. Floyd has a much bigger bankroll than him I would imagine, he can cover it up for longer I'm sure. Until he or Manny get busted they are doing what's allowable within the rules so you can't hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              It took USADA like 10 years to finally catch Armstrong. Floyd has a much bigger bankroll than him I would imagine, he can cover it up for longer I'm sure. Until he or Manny get busted they are doing what's allowable within the rules so you can't hate.
              Floyd definitely doesnt have a bigger bankroll than Lance used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                Floyd definitely doesnt have a bigger bankroll than Lance used to.
                Its not about bankrolls. Its that Usada were employed by the cycling body to go after cheats like Armstrong. Here they are employed by Mayweather to go after potential cheats such as himself?! You dont see the massive conflict of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Its not about bankrolls. Its that Usada were employed by the cycling body to go after cheats like Armstrong. Here they are employed by Mayweather to go after potential cheats such as himself?! You dont see the massive conflict of interest?
                  Well that would be the conflict of interest with any testing agency considering there's no boxing commission that does ost. VADA would be exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                    Well that would be the conflict of interest with any testing agency considering there's no boxing commission that does ost. VADA would be exactly the same.
                    True however theyve stated and demonstrated they'd not sign a contract with a no disclosure clause.

But youre right, as long as these agencies are not contracted by the regulators, the whole thing is a farce. I'm pointing out there should be no comparison with cycling, where this relationship is adversarial

Comment

I don't post here often but I've been a regular visitor of this site for yrs now and this site is almost getting worse as fighthype. I mean is everything about Mayweather here? I'm willing to bet the the majority of traffic this website get is due to Mayweather. All I ever see is Mayweather this Mayweather that. "Mayweather brushed his teeth" so we got to make a thread of it. Its sad when you start making threads about everyone he associates with. I mean I've seen threads about his chef, bodyguards and girlfriends. Its getting ridiculous. Ironically the people who hate him the most contributes to most of these threads. Its like Steve Kim, Gabe Montoya, Boxing Vic, and others who hate Floyd soooo much but when you look at there TL its mostly about Floyd. Stop supporting him and giving him publicity would be the logical thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X