Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Mayweather obsession continues....nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      ^^^ 9 times out of 10 you're dealing with people who are really this ******ed/uneducated.

so how do they make millions genius? i'm looking at their annual report right now.

do you know how to interpret financial reports?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        This^^^^^^

Especially covering up for Floyd, a guy who almost nobody likes, struggles reading, beats women, acts like a fool. But i'm supposed to believe they will cover up for him instead of someone like Armstrong who had an inspirational story, beat cancer, model citizen, and a guy everyone genuinely liked. I'm sure Nike and that "Livestrong" campaign were making a ton more money then Floyd. But yet Usada will cover up for Floyd?
        Geeze these guys still dont get it. Did Usada have a contract with Armstrong? How about a contract with a no disclosure clause? Get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Pump tells ya'll it is false....yet ya'll keep going on about it???

my reaction was towards the claim that they're making millions...i don't care if your god has been caught positive or not.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            so how do they make millions genius? i'm looking at their annual report right now.

do you know how to interpret financial reports?
            You're the one who obviously doesn't understand what non-profits are. It doesn't mean they generate zero revenue dummy

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Geeze these guys still dont get it. Did Usada have a contract with Armstrong? How about a contract with a no disclosure clause? Get it now?
              Show me a contract that says Usada can't report if Mayweather tests positive. That would totally go against the whole point of them being in the picture in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                You're the one who obviously doesn't understand what non-profits are. It doesn't mean they generate zero revenue dummy

when you say "make money"...that means you're making profit not just revenue. and since they're non-profit their main operations is not geared towards making profits that's why i asked you idiot.

Comment

They should just come out the PED Belt. The can fight for the WBPED Origination
                  World Boxing Performance. Enhancement Drug belt

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    They should just come out the PED Belt. The can fight for the WBPED Origination
                    World Boxing Performance. Enhancement Drug belt
                    Mikey Bey is already the belt holder for that. Lamont Peterson holds the interim title

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      when you say "make money"...that means you're making profit not just revenue. and since they're non-profit their main operations is not geared towards making profits that's why i asked you idiot.
                      A nonprofit organization (NPO) is an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals rather than distributing them as profit or dividends.[1][2]

Comment

Working...
                      X