Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes making buboy hungry with those food pics

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      anyone in decent shape that can keep their heart rate controlled can run alot, it simply just becomes a matter of you whether you can handle the boredom and ignore a little pain

the guy has no strength, no explosiveness, and he's not trying to hit hard, he doesn't exert himself, what is there to be impressed over if he's fighting at this intensity? i could go 2 hours straight sparring throwing half-assed punches right now and im not in shape(boxing shape) at the moment
      Dude stop, you are like one of those guys who drives a beat up 97 accord yet insults someone who has a 2013 Mercedes benz because they didn't get the top of the line most expensive one.

Chris is an amazing athlete, what have you done, you say anyone in decent shape can do this and that? can you? probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        he has the time and money to be able to eat healthy and clean like this. He hast he money to eat clean like this because he doesn't pay rent or bills he is 31 and still lives at home, I think his parents might even give him allowance so he can buy the food. So he has an easy stress free life in general.

Salmon and steak is super expensive, most people can't afford to eat clean because the price of healthy organic foods in general is the price of 3 fast food combo meals just for one red salmon filet that is not farm raised.
        Are you serious?
        The guy makes decent money as a nutritionist -- he holds a PhD in the field...
        Now he's using boxing as PR for his main occupation...

Comment

• he speaks spanish?

Comment

• Algieri looking TST

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Dude stop, you are like one of those guys who drives a beat up 97 accord yet insults someone who has a 2013 Mercedes benz because they didn't get the top of the line most expensive one.

Chris is an amazing athlete, what have you done, you say anyone in decent shape can do this and that? can you? probably not.
              i really dont like these pissing contests, i bragged alot the first couple of years on this forum but i like to think i've grown out of it

and yes, nothing amazing about a guy with no intensity keeping up what he does, sure he has to have actual good stamina, then there is the opponents strength(esspecially if they are rough with you) that takes a toll on you and there's mental stamina, but again, algieri has shown nothing special, the supreme condition i've seen in boxing is a pacquiao, duran, leonard and even mayweather in some fights like vs corley and the heavyweights of the past, frazier for example

algieri is no where near that list, bradley has better conditioning than algieri, and you saw how quick he gassed when he started loading up

guys like algieri play tricks on you, over half of his punches aren't punches, like 30% are actual punches

if you want to find a guy with supreme conditioning, look for the physically strong guys who are constantly throwing bombs and/or moving all over the ring on their toes, bobbing and weaving constantly turning on folk with fast footwork, a guy like that is obviously working alot harder and if he can keep that up for 12 rd's his conditioning is amazing
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-02-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone else follow him in IG? He seems like a super down the earth person.

And I'm not usually a fan of people posting their meals but he eats amazingly healthy and colorful meals. I wish I could have meals prepared like he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by rubber band View Post
                  Does anyone else follow him in IG? He seems like a super down the earth person.

And I'm not usually a fan of people posting their meals but he eats amazingly healthy and colorful meals. I wish I could have meals prepared like he does.
                  who's IG?

anyway algieri has a channel on youtube if anyone is interested

it's called championlifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    he speaks spanish?
                    He's half Italian and half Argentinian. That's like if Paulie Malignaggi had a kid with Sergio Martinez...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                      who's IG?

anyway algieri has a channel on youtube if anyone is interested

it's called championlifestyle
                      Algieri's instagram.

Comment

Working...
                      X