No announcement yet.

New Photo of Chris Algieri, looking huge and jacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Tonight's diner- salmon, shrimp, green beans, sweet potato and pita bread/Mi cena de hoy - salmón, camarones, judías verdes, batata y pan de pita.

Burned about 2200 calories today so need to refuel, relax and recover
    Dude is an amazing cook. ****.

And is that wine I see too?

Comment

• after pacquiao beats the crap outta algieri, he should hire him as his personal garcon

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        Dude is an amazing cook. ****.

And is that wine I see too?
        Bro, those are easy to prepare man. If you know the basics, cooking is easy and fun.

Comment

Why are you calling him names? The guy knows how to eat he has stamina for days, low body fat, ripped lean muscle, healthy skin and a degree in clinical nutrition so I think he knows what to eat.

This what he wrote about the burger meal:

some more meals he eats

his stamina isn't that good, he throws arm punches and i still saw him take 2 rd's off vs provodnikov

maybe more in there but that fight is so boring i can't make it all the way through

you guys should really look at what these guys are doing before proclaiming them supremely conditioned

Comment

Dude I made a BOLD prediction, what does that have to do with my overall analysis? So you never got a prediction wrong?

You want to get owned? So you saying Pac cant get KO by a RIOS power jab if it landed, well here what happened here watch it and that is a BABY JAB now power on it now move along

Now tell me answer the question how will Pac get in on Algieri.

You don't study boxing, everyone knows Algieri will out box Pacman all day, is Algieri stationary or come forward with slow winging shots like Maidana or Angulo? nope.

move along dude, styles make fights, movers are harder to catch than come forward brawlers you can counter.

Pacquiao tko'ed him in the tenth you ****,now move along...Fu.ckface

Comment

• he has the time and money to be able to eat healthy and clean like this. He hast he money to eat clean like this because he doesn't pay rent or bills he is 31 and still lives at home, I think his parents might even give him allowance so he can buy the food. So he has an easy stress free life in general.

Salmon and steak is super expensive, most people can't afford to eat clean because the price of healthy organic foods in general is the price of 3 fast food combo meals just for one red salmon filet that is not farm raised.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                his stamina isn't that good, he throws arm punches and i still saw him take 2 rd's off vs provodnikov

maybe more in there but that fight is so boring i can't make it all the way through

you guys should really look at what these guys are doing before proclaiming them supremely conditioned
                He didn't take rounds off due to stamina issue, he was composing himself he only had one eye to go off dude.

The guy has stamina for days, stop talking out of your butthole man, i bet you can barely jog 3 minutes on a treadmill before gassing. don't be a keyboard warrior man.

He just ran a 10k marathon so i guess his stamina sucks? plus what you eat also determines your stamina, a lot of boxeers can get in shape and make weight but eat poorly year round so their stamina suffers, chris eats clean year round.

This guy is a scientist when it comes to training and conditioning himself so stop talking stupid bro. like you know more than he does on his own stamina and conditioning lol

10k to start the day! Great Cow Harbor Day 10k w/ nearly 5000 participants. Beautiful day on

Taking advantage of the anabolic window after sprints/Aprovechando de la ventana anabolica después de sprints

Training: Smarter. Not Harder. thanks to @polarglobal

Comment

• who needs ****hub when you got NSB

Comment

• I like Chris, he is a smart guy with a good head on his shoulders and is a good representative of the sport. I don't see him beating Pacquiao but I do believe he'll make a good account of himself and get more big fights. With his size he has the style to give Pacquiao some big issues and the guy works very hard. I'm looking forward to the fight.

Comment

He didn't take rounds off due to stamina issue, he was composing himself he only had one eye to go off dude.

The guy has stamina for days, stop talking out of your butthole man, i bet you can barely jog 3 minutes on a treadmill before gassing. don't be a keyboard warrior man.

He just ran a 10k marathon so i guess his stamina sucks? plus what you eat also determines your stamina, a lot of boxeers can get in shape and make weight but eat poorly year round so their stamina suffers, chris eats clean year round.

This guy is a scientist when it comes to training and conditioning himself so stop talking stupid bro. like you know more than he does on his own stamina and conditioning lol

10k to start the day! Great Cow Harbor Day 10k w/ nearly 5000 participants. Beautiful day on

Taking advantage of the anabolic window after sprints/Aprovechando de la ventana anabolica después de sprints

Training: Smarter. Not Harder. thanks to @polarglobal
                      anyone in decent shape that can keep their heart rate controlled can run alot, it simply just becomes a matter of you whether you can handle the boredom and ignore a little pain

the guy has no strength, no explosiveness, and he's not trying to hit hard, he doesn't exert himself, what is there to be impressed over if he's fighting at this intensity? i could go 2 hours straight sparring throwing half-assed punches right now and im not in shape(boxing shape) at the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X