New Photo of Chris Algieri, looking huge and jacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rubber band View Post
    Algieri's instagram.
    He should do some videos of him preparing meals.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Dude looks like a light heavyweight. How he made 140 pounds at 6 foot tall is crazy.

Who is this guy and why is he fighting Manny Pacquiao? how come Manny Pacquiao is not fighting Marcos Maidana, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Keith Thurman or Amir Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        Who is this guy and why is he fighting Manny Pacquiao? how come Manny Pacquiao is not fighting Marcos Maidana, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Keith Thurman or Amir Khan?
        I honestly think Algieri would beat Lucas Danny and possibly Maidana.

Comment

Maybe because they are with Al Haymon? you don't seem to be a bright guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rubber band View Post
            Does anyone else follow him in IG? He seems like a super down the earth person.

And I'm not usually a fan of people posting their meals but he eats amazingly healthy and colorful meals. I wish I could have meals prepared like he does.

Pretty basic stuff man, just good clean food.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Maybe because they are with Al Haymon? you don't seem to be a bright guy.
              Why did Manny, being the warrior he is, re sign with Top Rank knowing well there is no proper opposition for him there? why didnt he become a free agent?

You can fight Haymon fighters without having to sign a contract you know..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacterian View Post
                I honestly think Algieri would beat Lucas Danny and possibly Maidana.
                Oooooh ok nevermind that makes this matchup TOTALLY acceptable then

Comment

Why did Manny, being the warrior he is, re sign with Top Rank knowing well there is no proper opposition for him there? why didnt he become a free agent?

You can fight Haymon fighters without having to sign a contract you know..
                  and how much would Manny get? $1 million dollar deal and no PPV money.....?

Here is Haymon's go to guy ..........

Comment

• Why in the world would Manny "Fighter of the Dacade" Pacquiao get in the ring with Marcos Maidana or Lucas Matthysse. That don't even make sense. He is fighting "chris algieri", a guy who Bacterian, a member of the Boxingscene forum expers, thinks can beat both El Chino and The Machine

**** me for even questioning Pacquiao, he SOOO always goes for the hardest challenge out there

he has given us many classics match ups such as Pacquiao/ Brandon Rios and Pacquiao/12 kos Bradley... also that nap session during the world title fight against Juan Manuel Marquez was priceless this guy is such a fckin warrior omg i am expecting another classic night against chris algiero

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      and how much would Manny get? $1 million dollar deal and no PPV money.....?

Here is Haymon's go to guy ..........

I thought Manny was the "people's champ"? why are you guys talking money? isn't that what you guys hate the most about "the other guy"?

Well, let's say maybe Manny is not the "people's champ" we thought he was, but what about the 40 million dollars "the other guy" offered him? how come Manny didn't become a free agent to go for that fight and the 40 mil? why is he fighting all these guys below his league for less money?

Comment

Working...
                      X