No announcement yet.

New Photo of Chris Algieri, looking huge and jacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
    I thought Manny was the "people's champ"? why are you guys talking money? isn't that what you guys hate the most about "the other guy"?

Well, let's say maybe Manny is not the "people's champ" we thought he was, but what about the 40 million dollars "the other guy" offered him? how come Manny didn't become a free agent to go for that fight and the 40 mil? why is he fighting all these guys below his league for less money?
    ^this guy sounds like a cry baby who wears pink panties crying why do he got more love than me! wahhh wahhhh

Get out of my thread, you are ruining this thread and trolling it. This thread is about the handsome and respectable and highly skilled stick and move artist Chris algieri the future of boxing the real pretty boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      ^this guy sounds like a cry baby who wears pink panties crying why do he got more love than me! wahhh wahhhh

Get out of my thread, you are ruining this thread and trolling it. This thread is about the handsome and respectable and highly skilled stick and move artist Chris algieri the future of boxing the real pretty boy.
      OOOOOh **** what a comeback u killed me im out

Comment

OOOOOh **** what a comeback u killed me im out
        LOL.....

Comment

I thought Manny was the "people's champ"? why are you guys talking money? isn't that what you guys hate the most about "the other guy"?

Well, let's say maybe Manny is not the "people's champ" we thought he was, but what about the 40 million dollars "the other guy" offered him? how come Manny didn't become a free agent to go for that fight and the 40 mil? why is he fighting all these guys below his league for less money?
          Why don't you try to make sense? You still want a fair shake and respect no matter who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
            Algeri doesn't impose size so none of that really matters. I'm still rooting for him though.
            He doesn't have to impose size to use it to his advantage

He fights long and at a distance. He uses his frame

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Now tell me answer the question how will Pac get in on Algieri.

You don't study boxing, everyone knows Algieri will out box Pacman all day, is Algieri stationary or come forward with slow winging shots like Maidana or Angulo? nope.

move along dude, styles make fights, movers are harder to catch than come forward brawlers you can counter.

HAHAHAHAHA
              Brandon Rios will KO Pacquiao with Jab.
              Bradley knocks him out with a right hand.
              And Algieri will outbox him all day.

hectari is such a bum.

Comment

• Oh shlt...Hectari forgot to give the key to Tim Lame to open Chris cage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  Algieri looking good. Very thick, solid, tight
                  :wank: Don't stop

Comment

• HECTARI is already shot even before reaching stardom. Nyahahahahahahha.

Comment

• what's next?

Jessie Vargas will KO Pacquiao with a straight right?

Comment

Working...
                      X