This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That's why I can't understand why Mayweather's groupies think everything he does is a calculated move to make people hate him or to get attention. Are you kidding? Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not smart enough to plot and undertake such an endeavor.

He's just an idiot who acts like an idiot and is hated for being an idiot.
    I'm not sure about that I think he clearly made a conscious decision to play a villainous role

He's very dumb, clearly. But it's obvious if you look at the first half of his career compared to the second that he's playing a character.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
      LMAO dude please stop

Floyd wasn't "going for the perfect take", he was struggling just to pronounce words and form them into a sentence. He couldn't figure out why there were more words after "go to the show". He knows how to read "go to the show" from hyping fights but the idea of reading 'go to the show your stripes ..." blew his mind.
      I'm not saying Floyd was going for the perfect take. What I'm saying is that, he was allowed to **** up as many times he he'd like because it was an off-air behind the scenes recording. Where you can do many, many takes. So each time Floyd ****ed up, it was ok. Which is why they have such a long recording of it. If it were for anything important, like a live on-air broadcast, no way in hell would they even ALLOW for him to read in the first place. They'd cut him off if anything and abruptly go to commercial.

He obviously was struggling to read the entire paragraph. That's no argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        The wide world of sports: Where a quasi-illiterate convicted felon can make millions. Meanwhile, I'm a college graduate with no misdemeanor convictions and I can barely make ends meet.
        Gotta love the US of A.

Comment

Wow, he really can't read. Lol that's amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
            stop lying through your teeth. it wasnt even a paragraph. it was two sentences at most. chrarlamange kept reading it to compare and show the audience the speed between a guy who could read and a guy who couldnt.

ffs man.
            They didn't air the rest of the recording. Because if they did, you would hear Floyd continually **** up the rest of the paragraph. And no one is trying to hear Floyd **** up for 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'm not sure about that I think he clearly made a conscious decision to play a villainous role

He's very dumb, clearly. But it's obvious if you look at the first half of his career compared to the second that he's playing a character.
              Yeah, but people think everything he does out of the ring is a calculated move to grab attention. No, he's just dumb like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                The wide world of sports: Where a quasi-illiterate convicted felon can make millions. Meanwhile, I'm a college graduate with no misdemeanor convictions and I can barely make ends meet.
                Lol supply and demand

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  I'm not saying Floyd was going for the perfect take. What I'm saying is that, he was allowed to **** up as many times he he'd like because it was an off-air behind the scenes recording. Where you can do many, many takes. So each time Floyd ****ed up, it was ok. Which is why they have such a long recording of it. If it were for anything important, like a live on-air broadcast, no way in hell would they even ALLOW for him to read in the first place. They'd cut him off if anything and abruptly go to commercial.

He obviously was struggling to read the entire paragraph. That's no argument.

JUST STOP IT.

FFS.

STOP IT.

There is a difference between trying to edit radio spot takes by trying out different words to get the preferred line to a guy who couldnt read simple words or sentences.

Stop trying to rationalize it.

I can read.
                  I went to college.
                  I know what you are trying to do and so do other people who have a modicum of intelligence and perceptual ability.

just stop it. you're gonna take an L on this issue.

Comment

I wouldn't expect him to make an audio book recording of Atlas Shrugged, but man I bet he couldn't even read Green Eggs and Ham.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Damn Rocky even read better

Smeel mainly.

Comment

Working...
                      X