This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Should Maidana come in the ring carrying Harry Potter books?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Dressed like a wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Dressed like a wizard.

this thread has a lot of potential.

i can feel it.

and so does my penis.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yeah, but people think everything he does out of the ring is a calculated move to grab attention. No, he's just dumb like that.
            Of course that's not true but like I said from 07-Present he's definitely made a conscious decision to play the role he has and in fairness it's worked extremely well. He should get credit for that.

Floyds incredibly ******, really he is. You can tell just from listening to the guy he's ******, academically he's ****** and the things he comes out with that he thinks are logical are ******. It's pretty amazing that he's been able to be as successful as he has from a business standpoint.

Funny how smart he is in the ring in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post

JUST STOP IT.

FFS.

STOP IT.

There is a difference between trying to edit radio spot takes by trying out different words to get the preferred line to a guy who couldnt read simple words or sentences.

Stop trying to rationalize it.

I can read.
              I went to college.
              I know what you are trying to do and so do other people who have a modicum of intelligence and perceptual ability.

just stop it. you're gonna take an L on this issue.
              Are you nuts?

No one is rationalising it. If you had any comprehension, you'd see that I explained how the recording existed as such. He totally was ****ing up. So if he ****ed up a sentence, he can do it over again. It's off-air recording.

But you on the other hand, keep thinking that someone is trying to explain that Floyd is not ****ing up, and that he reads super well.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                This is hilarious, the coward is a ****en idiot!

Thanks for posting this bro, I had a great laugh!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    This is perfect, the coward is like Zoolander but uglier!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Yeah man, it's not news though. It's old news. There's a documentary called Schooled you should check out. They could give two ****s about an athlete's education.

Good looking out man, im gonna peep that.

College is all about money and brainwashing, its a load of bull, this is why I agree with those who support Trade schools, at least you will be able to excel in something and get a job, most college students get a degree in a certain field and don't work in that field.

My friend didn't have the money or grades to get into a university so he went to a Junior college after high school for mechanics and automotive detailing and he makes six figures working on cars in Europe, they had a great automotive program there. The JC he went to had a automotive program where they would fix up cars, dealerships would donate brand new Corvettes, camaros, Subaraus, Mustangs etc and they would fix them up and modify them with upgrades.

Here is a guy who grew up in the ****** and now he is working in Europe pimping out rides and living the life and never went to a university.

Comment

Working...
                      X