Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's functionally illiterate it seems.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        That's just disrespectful... He makes over $32 million a fight and ppl want to act like he's stupid because he can't read? If you can read and have a college degree, but aren't even making a million a year, never mind $100k a year, what does that say about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Al Haymon can read and that's the only Al Haymon can Al Haymon can read though and thats that's the AL Haymon can read and Thats the only thing that that matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            Keep them coming bro!

Comment

• I LOLed, but the radio station is foul for playing that. Thats unprofessional as hell. Still funny though

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                That's just disrespectful... He makes over $32 million a fight and ppl want to act like he's stupid because he can't read? If you can read and have a college degree, but aren't even making a million a year, never mind $100k a year, what does that say about you?
                he's functionally illiterate. he CAN read, but probably only simple sentences. hence why he struggles.

i'm not sure what his bank account has to do with this, as one fact doesn't cancel out the other.

Being educated is something to be respected and being uneducated is not canceled out by how many millions you make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  It shows that people pay way too much money to watch morons punch themselves in the face or throw a ball or shoot it into a net.

A doctor may not make 32 million in his or her lifetime, but I admire doctors more than I'd ever admire an athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    It shows that people pay way too much money to watch morons punch themselves in the face or throw a ball or shoot it into a net.

A doctor may not make 32 million in his or her lifetime, but I admire doctors more than I'd ever admire an athlete.

i love the 'i cant make fun of him because he's rich' angle

but when its time to clown anyone else, they have no problem with it

Comment

• pretty low from the host

Comment

Working...
                      X