• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    Brook is ducking Thurman.

Go look in teh other thread.

Says so right there.
    Your right. Its been 5 days and the fight hasnt been made yet. Clear duck. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      He made the same im sure.

Ducking him is definitely an opinion. Not truth.
      How can you be sure? You been on the phone to him?

And even if he was offered the same amount, surely he should choose the more credible opponent, the opponent that would look great on his resume and earn him plaudits from the fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post

And even if he was offered the same amount, surely he should choose the more credible opponent, the opponent that would look great on his resume and earn him plaudits from the fans?
        Then surely Thurman should have been taking the fights to put him in that position. Not "comeback fighters" "no names' and "has beens" Correct?

I believe/think Thurman could and will be a champ but until his match makers make the right fights for him his resume is weak and He has no claim to anybody ducking just cause "he" says he wants the fight.

Again, Alexander is a prime example. If he could take that scalp im sure a title shot would be next.

Comment

Nobody is exactly ducking but no one wants to fight him either.

Comment

Then surely Thurman should have been taking the fights to put him in that position. Not "comeback fighters" "no names' and "has beens" Correct?

I believe/think Thurman could and will be a champ but until his match makers make the right fights for him his resume is weak and He has no claim to anybody ducking just cause "he" says he wants the fight.

Again, Alexander is a prime example. If he could take that scalp im sure a title shot would be next.
            Thurman can't force people to get in the ring with him. He's been trying to get some good fights, calling out everyone in the top 10. It's not up to him.

Are you unable to read? His resume is weak because people won't fight him. Until something is done about that, there's nothing he can do.

I agree Alexander is a good opportunity, a rare example of somebody who's willing to fight Thurman. Both guys have said they'd like the fight, so will hopefully happen. If it doesn't, the blames lies with Haymon.

Comment

I just got a text from Robert and he said:

I got 1m to fight Kamegi and that the Thurman offer was the same. My minimum.

Comment

Thurman can't force people to get in the ring with him. He's been trying to get some good fights, calling out everyone in the top 10. It's not up to him.

Are you unable to read? His resume is weak because people won't fight him. Until something is done about that, there's nothing he can do.

I agree Alexander is a good opportunity, a rare example of somebody who's willing to fight Thurman. Both guys have said they'd like the fight, so will hopefully happen. If it doesn't, the blames lies with Haymon.
                Its not gonna happen and I'll blame Thurman for not being vocal enough all of the sudden

Comment

His resume dictates hes not allowed to call out top 10 guys yet because he's not relevant to them yet and brings nothing to the table. Why dont you understand that?

Comment

Am still saying for the sigs and Gifs of Brook running from Thurman. Like we had when Garcia was "Running" from Matthyse, another day another NSB.

Comment

Its not gonna happen and I'll blame Thurman for not being vocal enough all of the sudden
                      Then you are a

There's nothing else he can do. He has said whenever he's been interviewed that he would like that fight. What else can he do?

You really do talk some absolute rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                      X