Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody is ducking Thurman!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, where does thurman even fall in under the sanctioning body rankings right now??

Comment

People beat up Karass after they lose a fight. Not to challenge for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        By the way, where does thurman even fall in under the sanctioning body rankings right now??
        he is number 1 with the wba, the belt mayweather has

Comment

***Maidana was coming off a loss to Alexander. Karass=good come back fight. Thurman not so much.

***Who cares about Porter (its quite obvious why it didnt happen)

***Guerrero got the same payday vs Kamegi as he would have vs thurman. What would you have chosen.

thurman should challenge Kamegi if he wants guerrero. Being as how its quite obvious he wants absolutely nothing to do with Alexander.

I said earlier Thurman was still taking "step up" fights. Well, i lie. He is actuoally taking step down fights. Chaves to diaz??? GTFO thurman is looking for a payday and soon as he equals a payday for these other guys. They will fight him.

"Its called prize fighting you dummy"
          So Maidana ducked Thurman for an easier fight?

Porter is a top welterweight, it didn't happen because his people didn't want it. So they ducked Thurman.

He should fight Kamegai? So people like you can keep questioning his competition level? Kamegai is a D level fighter and would do nothing for his career.

Again, Guerrero chose to fight Kamegai instead of Thurman, that's a clear duck. Thurman is a far better fighter and would be a far better win for the resume and would get him more money.

He is fighting C level guys because as you proven above, people are choosing to fight weaker opposition instead of fighting Thurman. It's quite obvious you dislike the guy as you have nothing logical and reasonable to say.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            he is number 1 with the wba, the belt mayweather has
            Who is he above if you don't mind me asking? I don't feel like googling it.

So un ranked karass Chaves and diaz gets you a #1 ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
              So Maidana ducked Thurman for an easier fight?

Porter is a top welterweight, it didn't happen because his people didn't want it. So they ducked Thurman.

He should fight Kamegai? So people like you can keep questioning his competition level? Kamegai is a D level fighter and would do nothing for his career.

Again, Guerrero chose to fight Kamegai instead of Thurman, that's a clear duck. Thurman is a far better fighter and would be a far better win for the resume and would get him more money.

He is fighting C level guys because as you proven above, people are choosing to fight weaker opposition instead of fighting Thurman. It's quite obvious you dislike the guy as you have nothing logical and reasonable to say.
              I like Thurman. But nobody is ducking him. Haymon wasn't gonna let porter and him fight. You know that. Thurman is still a risk, so he is not a "comeback fight" either(maidana). Guerrero has money to make and if the offer was right I'm sure he would have fought him. Remember he wanted to leave gbp cause he was pissed at the offer.

Fight kamegai, why? because he has a bit of hype behind him for a possible FOTY candidate. What better way to corner Guerrero into a fight.

See in the fight game sometimes you have to choose a route and take the appropriate steps to force a fight. Thurman hasn't done that yet.

Comment

Who is he above if you don't mind me asking? I don't feel like googling it.

So un ranked karass Chaves and diaz gets you a #1 ranking?
                there are so many different fighters according to which belt you look at............

WBA
                Floyd Mayweather
                1. Keith Thurman
                2. Marcos Rene Maidana
                3. Amir Khan
                4. Frankie Gavin
                5. Teerachai Kratingdaeggym
                6. Diego Chaves
                7. Luis Collazo
                8. Ionut Dan Ion
                9. Ed Paredes
                10. Jermell Charlo
                11. Richmond Djarbeng
                12. Richmond Djarbeng
                13. Roman Belaev
                14. Charlie Navarro
                15. Cameron Hammond

Comment

I like Thurman. But nobody is ducking him. Haymon wasn't gonna let porter and him fight. You know that. Thurman is still a risk, so he is not a "comeback fight" either(maidana). Guerrero has money to make and if the offer was right I'm sure he would have fought him.

Fight kamegai, why? because he has a bit of hype behind him for a possible FOTY candidate. What better way to corner Guerrero into a fight.

See in the fight game sometimes you have to choose a route and take the appropriate steps to force a fight. Thurman hasn't done that yet.
                  Schaeffer was trying to make the fight and confirmed that Porter's people didn't want it, so Haymon had obviously approved.

And are you telling me Guerrero was offered more money to fight Kamegai than he was to fight Thurman?

Fighters are ducking him, that's not an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    Schaeffer was trying to make the fight and confirmed that Porter's people didn't want it, so Haymon had obviously approved.

And are you telling me Guerrero was offered more money to fight Kamegai than he was to fight Thurman?

Fighters are ducking him, that's not an opinion.
                    He made the same im sure.

Ducking him is definitely an opinion. Not truth.

Comment

Brook is ducking Thurman.

Go look in teh other thread.

Says so right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X