Nobody is ducking Thurman!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Oh ok so you're saying absolutely nothing as usual
    I was clear in what I said. You imagined $h!t as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega
      Bump. Yea dude, you've been trolled
      No, I really haven't. There's no way back from the things you've said on this thread, Mega. Pretending that you've been trolling will only make you look an even bigger idiot

This is amazing. Never seen this kind of backtracking before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        No, I really haven't. There's no way back from the things you've said on this thread, Mega. Pretending that you've been trolling will only make you look an even bigger idiot

This is amazing. Never seen this kind of backtracking before.
        What have I said again??

Comment

• Boxing is a sport, Keith has been on showtime and HBO, he deserves a chance to prove himself. I'd love an Alexander fight. How would anybody get popular if they don't get a chance? Very irrational logic by some in this thread. Keith keeps knocking on the door, and he ain't selling girl scout cookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            What have I said again??
            A whole load of deluded things. Just look back on the previous pages, you know, the things you're now denying and pretending to have said in jest.

Comment

A whole load of deluded things. Just look back on the previous pages, you know, the things you're now denying and pretending to have said in jest.
              Im not backtracking on anything. Everything Ive said has truth to it. otherwise I wouldnt have been able to grind your gears.

Explain to me what Thurman has done that is so great.

Comment

Im not backtracking on anything. Everything Ive said has truth to it. otherwise I wouldnt have been able to grind your gears.

Explain to me what Thurman has done that is so great.
                You are backtracking by claiming that you've been trolling, Captain Contradiction. Is it alright if I call you that?

Comment

You are backtracking by claiming that you've been trolling, Captain Contradiction. Is it alright if I call you that?
                  I have been trolling, with truth though. Ive told you before that Ill be impressed if he beats Alexander. Only then, will he begin to have done something to warrant the image you're building for him. Until then he's just another hyped up haymon fighter to me.

Whats sad though is that your saying these fighters are ducking him after they are coming off of a loss. Like Thurman is some sort of 'tune up' fight.

Thats the funniest part to me.

Comment

I have been trolling, with truth though. Ive told you before that Ill be impressed if he beats Alexander. Only then, will he begin to have done something to warrant the image you're building for him. Until then he's just another hyped up haymon fighter to me.

Whats sad though is that your saying these fighters are ducking him after they are coming off of a loss. Like Thurman is some sort of 'tune up' fight.

Thats the funniest part to me.
                    I'm not going bother reading that post, Captain Contradiction. I tried debating with you reasonably, but you showed yourself up to be a complete and decided to troll. So you've lost the privilege of getting sensible responses from me, troll.

Comment

I'm not going bother reading that post, Captain Contradiction. I tried debating with you reasonably, but you showed yourself up to be a complete and decided to troll. So you've lost the privilege of getting sensible responses from me, troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X