Nobody is ducking Thurman!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Who said he was??
    You said neither have a fight lined up implying that you think they might fight each other next.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You said neither have a fight lined up implying that you think they might fight each other next.
      No, I wasn't implying anything. I was rather clear in what I said. Neither have a fight lined up means exactly that. And a fighter cannot duck anyone literally less than a week after winning a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        No, you still don't it seems.
        Explain it too me one more time how soto karass is bigger than thurman and maidana was supposed to fight him for his "tune up"

Never knew Karass campaigned at JMW

Also explain to me how Guererro ducked him because they offered him his minimum (again off a loss) But then said he would fight if the money is right.

then explain to me how Thurman has impressed you so much that everybody is ducking him.

Its fun, I like it.

Thurman has done what he was supposed to do against everybody hes fought. Nothing impressive to me.

Comment

No, I wasn't implying anything. I was rather clear in what I said. Neither have a fight lined up means exactly that. And a fighter cannot duck anyone literally less than a week after winning a title.
          So what happens when one of them has a fight lined up?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            Explain it too me one more time how soto karass is bigger than thurman and maidana was supposed to fight him for his "tune up"

Never knew Karass campaigned at JMW

Also explain to me how Guererro ducked him because they offered him his minimum (again off a loss) But then said he would fight if the money is right.

then explain to me how Thurman has impressed you so much that everybody is ducking him.

Its fun, I like it.

Thurman has done what he was supposed to do against everybody hes fought. Nothing impressive to me.
            Soto Karass walks around heavier than Thurman and weighs more on fight nights. Thurman has never weighed more than 152 at a weigh in, like most fighters, he wasn't cutting as much weigh as he could because he was newly turned pro. As the competition got better, he cut down to his proper weight. Karass has also fought at 154 btw and actually weighed in at the full limited unlike Thurman.

As for the Guerrero thing, I've already explained that. Look back on this thread. You need to keep up, we're going at a moderate pace here. You can't possibly be this slow?

My god, you need everything spoon fed to you. You have no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              So what happens when one of them has a fight lined up?
              Uhhh, they'd have a fight lined up?!

Comment

Soto Karass walks around heavier than Thurman and weighs more on fight nights. Thurman has never weighed more than 152 at a weigh in, like most fighters, he wasn't cutting as much weigh as he could because he was newly turned pro. As the competition got better, he cut down to his proper weight. Karass has also fought at 154 btw and actually weighed in at the full limited unlike Thurman.

As for the Guerrero thing, I've already explained that. Look back on this thread. You need to keep up, we're going at a moderate pace here. You can't possibly be this slow?

My god, you need everything spoon fed to you. You have no common sense.

Dude, I've trolled you all afternoon. Who's the slow one? Thurman has done nothing impressive...At all...period.

Thank you and good bye.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  Dude, I've trolled you all afternoon. Who's the slow one? Thurman has done nothing impressive...At all...period.

Thank you and good bye.
                  Lmfaoooo now you're pretending that you've been trolling? That's the oldest trick in the book. You've made yourself look like a massive on this thread. Congratz.

Comment

Uhhh, they'd have a fight lined up?!
                    Oh ok so you're saying absolutely nothing as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      I like Thurman. But nobody is ducking him. Haymon wasn't gonna let porter and him fight. You know that. Thurman is still a risk, so he is not a "comeback fight" either(maidana). Guerrero has money to make and if the offer was right I'm sure he would have fought him. Remember he wanted to leave gbp cause he was pissed at the offer.

Fight kamegai, why? because he has a bit of hype behind him for a possible FOTY candidate. What better way to corner Guerrero into a fight.

See in the fight game sometimes you have to choose a route and take the appropriate steps to force a fight. Thurman hasn't done that yet.
                      Lmfaoooo now you're pretending that you've been trolling? That's the oldest trick in the book. You've made yourself look like a massive on this thread. Congratz.
                      Bump. Yea dude, you've been trolled

Comment

Working...
                      X