No announcement yet.

Nobody is ducking Thurman!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
    I wouldn't take him on short notice, no. But he agreed to take the fight and then pulled out with two weeks to go. And his excuse was pathetic. And I've already said I would rather see my fighters fight the more credible fighter if both options are offering the same amount of money.
    'Yes' or 'no' bro. That's all I need.

I'm assuming your answers are NO to all of them right?

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      Seems Thurman wants either big fights (big money) or small fights (money not as big, but less risky). He wants nothing in the middle, which is where Alexander is at. In that case, he's no different from his fellow Haymon fighters.

Who exactly is stopping the Alexander fight from getting made? Shouldn't the media be getting into the bottom of it? Why stop with fighters and not interview their managers, promoters, network execs? After all, they're the ones that are in the thick of the negotiation process.
      He's called out fighters like Porter, Maidana, Alexander and Guerrero you idiot, keep ignoring that to suit your agenda though.

Thurman and Alexander have said they would like to fight eachother. There is nothing else they can do. The rest of it is down to Haymon/GBP and Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        'Yes' or 'no' bro. That's all I need.

I'm assuming your answers are NO to all of them right?
        If you read, you will see my answers. I know it's a bit of a big ask for somebody like you, but give it a go. Read it word by word, real slowly.

Comment

If you read, you will see my answers. I know it's a bit of a big ask for somebody like you, but give it a go. Read it word by word, real slowly.
          I see your 'roundabout' answers. But they are yes or no questions. No reasoning or explanation needed.

Comment

I see your 'roundabout' answers. But they are yes or no questions. No reasoning or explanation needed.

Please don't over complicate things and then try and call me ******.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              Who exactly is stopping the Alexander fight from getting made? Shouldn't the media be getting into the bottom of it? Why stop with fighters and not interview their managers, promoters, network execs? After all, they're the ones that are in the thick of the negotiation process.
              The media is useless when it comes to picking up pieces together. Fans are left blaming the fighters when in reality managers, promoters, networks are a big part of the ducking process. People behind the business are rarely called out.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post

Please don't over complicate things and then try and call me ******.
                I've answered your questions. I'll decide what's needed and what isn't.

Comment

robert guerrero is ducking thurman

Comment

I've answered your questions. I'll decide what's needed and what isn't.
                    ***puffs out chest***
                    Whatever fits your agenda bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      The media is useless when it comes to picking up pieces together. Fans are left blaming the fighters when in reality managers, promoters, networks are a big part of the ducking process. People behind the business are rarely called out.
                      Khan and Brook won't be fighting Thurman anytime soon. Why waste time calling out people who don't want to fight you? And here is Alexander willing to fight and nothing is being done about it. Very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                      X