Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you surprised Brook is ducking Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you surprised Brook is ducking Thurman?

So Brook called out Thurman after his win over the then highly over-rated Porter.

Thurman accepted the challenge and even agreed to come to the UK to fight Brook. Brook then subsequently pretended like Thurman does not exist, and has ignored him, and only mentioned far easier opponents.

Do you think it is acceptable for Brook to lie to fans and pretend to be a hardass by using Thurman's name? Are you surprised Brook was lying and had no intention of fighting Thurman?

Does publicly challenging Thurman then ducking that same person make Brook a huge b!tch?

No. It was just in the heat of the moment.

He will fight a nobody next in December.

Might fight Khan in the summer....

Comment

nsb never ceases to amaze me

Comment

Not surprised at all. Felt like King Kong after beating Porter, but now he's coming back to his senses.

I knew it was too good to be true. And I was giving Brook huge props for calling him out.

Comment

He isn't ducking Thurman, nobody is ducking Thurman, Al Haymon is the one in charge of deciding who fights Thurman.

Comment

The man hasn't even been champion a week smh. This site is off the hook.

Comment

How is he ducking Thurman?

This reminds me of when D. Garcia first burst on the scene with the Khan win. Not a week passed by, he was already ducking Matthysse, according to NSB.

Same legend will start with Brook-Thurman I see. Guy doesn't even have a week soaking in the biggest win of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post

This, spot on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Then don't challenge guys on live TV that you have no intention of fighting. It hypes up a fight in the fans head, then when you don't follow through on it, who's the one that looks suspect? Common sense.

Him being a champ for a week has nothing to do with anything. He's already mentioning weak ass names to fight in his home country. That has Danny Garcia written all over it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X