Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you surprised Brook is ducking Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    "Methhead"....I have only seen meth one time in my life, when I delivered the eviction notice to your trailer. I think it was sitting on the 5 gallon bucket you were using as your coffee table.

He didn't say he wanted the winner of the fight, he said he would fight Porter. He had to be prompted to mention Brook's name, which means he don't want it...."DON'T DUCK ME SON!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Oh.......so Oscars says it? The dude who wears fishnets and said that all of the beef talk between he an Schaefer was a lie when it was first rumored that there was going to be a split? Oscar is a promoter.........basically a paid liar.

Comment

If Thurman was the stand out number one contender then maybe a case could be made that Brook is avoiding him. Thurman may be a scary bad ass but the fact remains that Thurman has yet to beat a top 10 world rated welterweight and is only ranked number 7 in the world by Ring magazine that is owned by Thurman's promoter. Thurman is not like GGG in the middleweights who is clearly the best middleweight in the world. At this time Thurman is ranked too low and has done too little for Brook to be ducking him.

Comment

Didn't he just finish 12 rounds on the weekend. Ducking? come on now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Because it's ducking. So, you really think Brook's mentality is for Thurman to get even better, and make it a better fight for him? Why not go after Thurman while he still has question marks? What's up with this proven BS? What fight out there for Thurman can prove anything for him, and would actually raise his stock in the boxing world? Alexander? Thurman would be the overwhelming favorite in that fight. Porter? People would be saying how Porter sucks, and Thurman would be beating up Brook's left overs.

It's Brook/Thurman for the shot at Floyd, and that's all. I wouldn't be saying any of this if Brook didn't personally call out Keith himself.
            See this is where you've got it wrong. It's not Brook Thurman for the shot at Floyd- it's Brook Khan. Hence why Khan is on the radar. Can't fight him next though as Khan is tied up, plus a fight next summer would be massive in the UK. That's his best route to a Mayweather fight, not fighting an untested, unproven part-time country singer

Comment

What has Thurman done to earn a shot? He's only ever fought bums.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                What has Thurman done to earn a shot? He's only ever fought bums.
                Something Kell was widely criticized for.

Difference is, Kell beat the guys to become mandatory and then beat the champ away from home.

Thurman needs to get himself into mandatory position the same way Kell did. If you don't bring money to the table, you really have to get into the mandatory position.

Comment

How is Brook ducking Thurman? Thurman doesn't bring the money to the table, and this is a sport about making money. Thurman just needs to keep destroying the people in front of him and then the opportunity will arise to get a big money fight while making himself a house-hold name.

Comment

Working...
                  X