No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: There is Serious Beef Between Brook and Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Yeah let's do an outdoor fight in December when it's -5 outside and quite possibly pissing down with rain or snowing. Great incentive to get 60K plus to watch.

Let's turn into winter wonderland for the night!

Jheez, why are people so thick.
    Right here is the biggest Khan fan on the site and he gets why it's not happening next. Why can't anyone else?

Comment

This would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Well yeah that's Primetime and it was Zab Judah. Khan hasn't had an opponent that is that well known to the UK public on PPV. Closest was maybe McCloskey....lol and that fight was horribly promoted and bumped off Sky at the last minute.

Kessler was known from the Calzaghe fight and the first Froch fight. Groves is British.

Would be interesting to see what Khan-Brook does in comparison to Froch-Groves
        That's what I mean as well, and Khan really hasn't fought on Sky since Garcia I believe? So his exposure is not the best and obviously Carl is the new darling of British boxing, so his momentum is a lot better.

I couldn't imagine it doing as well as Froch-Groves II, but probably the same or slightly better than their first fight which apparently was extremely successful.

Comment

Brook v Marquez
          Khan v Bradley

What a double header that would be

Comment

Well fight it out then. Khan was doing the boogie woogie from being hit by jr welters. Brook is a real welter. Khan is getting put to sleep.

Comment

This so called "beef" is nothing like Groves and Froch

Its more like Jnr Whitter and Hatton, they'll be best-friends when it's over

Groves and Froch is another story
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 08-20-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Khan already tried several times to be friendly, but Brook aint having it. So I doubt that

Comment

Man British fans are some of the most supportive but annoying fans... Let's make Rios vs Brook in December so Rios can shut Brook up and make him go away.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

But, Khan-Brook has a story going back to the amateurs. I'm not saying it is exactly like it, but Khan-Brook is somewhat identical to Degale-Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                      Khan already tried several times to be friendly, but Brook aint having it. So I doubt that
                      Thats because Brook is trying to force a rivalry for the ££££'s. He's already likened this fight to Eubank vs Benn. Friendly rivalries dont sell, a bit of bad blood helps.

Brooks been calling out Khan for over 2 years, although it never made any sense because Khan was at 140 and Brook was at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X