No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: There is Serious Beef Between Brook and Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Do the fight December, I don't see the point of waiting, it is a hot topic right now so MAKE IT HAPPEN! Winner gets Mayweather May 2015 if he beats Maidana
    The point is very obvious if you either took the time to think or read the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Do the fight December, I don't see the point of waiting, it is a hot topic right now so MAKE IT HAPPEN! Winner gets Mayweather May 2015 if he beats Maidana
      In a perfect world-the winner of brook/khan fights Thurman on the undercard of the Floyd/manny in May and then the winners fight in September.

Comment

I like Brook vs Bradley or JMM. The styles make for a better fight that Rios or the Ghost.

Brook vs Algieri after the Pac fight might also be interesting. I know people will disagree, but I reckon Algieri is going to give Pac a few problems. He probably won't win, but Pac's closest most difficult fights have been against boxers rather than come-forward fighters. Algieri has the tools to trouble Pac and it would be interesting to see him in with Brook. I guess it could turn into a chess match it neither commits though.

Comment

Yeah let's do an outdoor fight in December when it's -5 outside and quite possibly pissing down with rain or snowing. Great incentive to get 60K plus to watch.

Let's turn into winter wonderland for the night!

Jheez, why are people so thick.

Comment

Only thing is - with the Khan - Brook fight being next summer, if Khan was to win he wouldn't be able to get a mayweather shot because maywether fights in spetember and won't change that, khan not being able to fight then because of ramadhan.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
              Only thing is - with the Khan - Brook fight being next summer, if Khan was to win he wouldn't be able to get a mayweather shot because maywether fights in spetember and won't change that, khan not being able to fight then because of ramadhan.
              If Khan faces Brook first he'll never meet Mayweather anyway, regardless of when the fight may have been scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                so serious that Hearn is talking about fighting Rios next instead of khan.
                Exactly!

Hearn & Brook are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
                  It all depends on Mayweather. If Floyd gives Khan the call, then he's almost certainly going to take that fight. If not, he has the Brook option.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You know what, it might be better in a stadium. that way a ********* can blow them, you and the rest of the English boxing cognoscenti up all at once. then we wont have to hear from any of you ever again.

Make sure you take slimshandy69 and gong to the fight with you. wouldn't want them to miss out on all the explosive action.

of course I hope no one gets seriously hurt except you, gong and slimshandy69

Reported you motherf***er.

Comment

Mayweather fans seem to love any Haymon guy and now that Brook beat Porter and is getting attention, they're in every thread ripping on him

Before fight: Brook will pull out with an injury. He's a *****.

After fight: He barely beat Porter. He needs to fight Thurman or Khan, regardless of the logistics of why they won't happen next.

If you think Brook is afraid of Khan, you're out of your fucking mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X