Comments Thread For: Hearn: There is Serious Beef Between Brook and Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I like Hearn as a promoter.

Comment

Big Dunn just had a full blown public meltdown in this thread.

What the FUK was that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
        Wrong! Khan is a House Hold name here in the Uk, this fight will be as big as Froch vs Groves.
        Khan is not as big as Froch is at all.

His momentum died a couple of years ago.

And it won't be as big, no.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          what part of "I don't know the British boxing scene in depth so I can't say whether this is fact or spin to justify an in between fight." did you not understand.
          Don't try to play it off Dunn. You were insinuating that Brook and his people were just using his name to hype up Brook and they're making you look stupid now. You dont need to be familiar with the British boxing scene to know that the stadium is outdoor and that December is in the freaking winter.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Khan is not as big as Froch is at all.

His momentum died a couple of years ago.

And it won't be as big, no.
            I think it's debatable. Khan has been known since he was 17 years old. He's a celebrity here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You know what, it might be better in a stadium. that way a terrorist can blow them, you and the rest of the English boxing cognoscenti up all at once. then we wont have to hear from any of you ever again.

Make sure you take slimshandy69 and gong to the fight with you. wouldn't want them to miss out on all the explosive action.

of course I hope no one gets seriously hurt except you, gong and slimshandy69
              Wow reported. You pathetic f@ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                It doesn't need building per se, but it could do with it. You have to understand that Brook is not THAT BIG in the UK yet. He's a world champion, but having another fight at a regular time slot on Skysports - calling out Amir Khan afterwards would do wonders for the fight.

I don't know how big it would be. Probably not as big, but if Khan is any smart, he'll wait on making his decision as to who to fight next. there's no question Khan's #1 priority is to fight Floyd in May. 100%.

He needs to know whether or not he'll get that fight in early 2015 so he can set up the Brook fight. However, Khan will most likely have learned from his mistake will Alexander and fight a good opponent in December, but one he's more than capable of winning, like Guerrero.

If Khan loses, he loses. Then Kell Brook will point that out to make himself bigger.
                ok. reading posts suggested this fight was huge in England right now. that's why it didn't make sense to build it anymore.

Better hope Brook doesn't get signed by Haymon in the interim.

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                Wrong! Khan is a House Hold name here in the Uk, this fight will be as big as Froch vs Groves.
                Ok. Some posters said otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I think it's debatable. Khan has been known since he was 17 years old. He's a celebrity here.
                  I'm not so sure, and I'm talking in a boxing sense.

As in, how many people would watch a Froch fight vs a Khan fight at this moment. Or how many would pay for a Froch fight, vs a Khan fight at this moment.

I think Froch takes both. A lot of people would reocognize Khan in the streets. But his boxing star is not nearly as bright as Froch's is at the moment in my opinion. His momentum went way down hill after the Peterson/Garcia fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Wow reported. You pathetic f@ggot.
                    Don't report him. That was fuking golden! I wanna see his explanation.

Or see him break down some more....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Big Dunn just had a full blown public meltdown in this thread.

What the FUK was that about?
                      Ninja................................

Comment

Working...
                      X