No announcement yet.

Be Totally Honest With Yourself: Who Wins - PAC vs Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    so khan lost to danny because he didnt get enough time with roach or was it because he chooses not to listen to roach and let his anger get the better of him?

Thats another argument..

Where's the evidence of Khan telling Roach that he has to choose b/w him and Manny?

Plz post actual statement, not writer's viewpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanton11 View Post
      Khan may dominate the first 6 rounds or so.

But he's always going to be the fighter that wobbles after every punch he's hit with. Pacquiao knows that all he has to do is jump on Khan when the first blow catches him.
      Even Collazo had him hurt, as did Diaz, neither of which have close to the power, speed and accuracy of Pacquiao. That's another thing I see as well, there might be competitive rounds that Pacquiao manages to take after he's stunned Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
        Are you ******ed?

Where did Khan say he has to choose between 'Me' and 'Manny', all you're proving that Khan wanted more time, that doesn't mean that he told Roach to dump Manny.

Fool!
        so the "not having enough time for me" doesnt ring a bell in ur head? if thats how khan feels how is it so hard to believe that khan didnt tell roach to pick between them 2? so roach is making that up? for what? how does that benefit roach? LOL!!

Khan lost his WBC and WBA 140-pound belts when he attempted to brawl with Garcia instead of boxing him. In hindsight, Khan decided he wasn't getting enough attention from the busy Roach, who sometimes asked Khan to travel to the Philippines so he could train Khan and Pacquiao, the Filipino congressman.

"We all know he's a great trainer, but I changed because I needed someone who's going to spend 100 percent time with me," Khan said. "I need to be more selfish. I'm in this position now when I know I can't make any mistakes. ... With Freddie, it would have been very hard right now, having Manny in his camp, also Chavez, and I think he's training Victor Ortiz, so it's a lot of people."

Khan had another reason for splitting with Roach, who has Parkinson's disease.

"Freddie's illness, it's very hard to see him as he's getting older," Khan said. "I believe that he's getting worse, and I wish him all the best

look at the bolded. khan said he needed someone who can spend 100% time with him. i repeat 100% time with him. but u're right, khan will never tell roach to pick between manny and him right? when he openly says he needed someone who can spend 100% time with him. LOL
        Last edited by Evol; 08-16-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Khan doesn't beat Pacquiao, people continue to make the same mistake of looking at his physical attributes but ignoring all the flaws that comes with it. Algieri doesn't give you much to counter off of, doesn't get into shootouts, he circles his opponents as oppose to moving in straight lines, that coupled with having a considerably better chin I can't possibly see how Khan is a better opponent than Algieri.

I'd go with Pacquiao by decision, I see Khan getting hurt multiple times throughout, possibly dropped but surviving in the end.
          This. Pac's power at 147 is overstated but there is no way Khan is going 12 rounds without getting stunned again and again. Pac starts timing him from round 3 onwards. Khan is incapable of shrugging off clean punches (as well as avoiding them).

Fack it. I wanna see it. It's a mis-match but Amir needs to be taught once and for all about his own limitations. The kid just won't learn and needs one more ass beating to get it through his thick head what boxing at the elite level is all about.

Comment

PAC would knock khan out late rounds, khan has some success early , PAC then brutalises him

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              so the "not having enough time for me" doesnt ring a bell in ur head? if thats how khan feels how is it so hard to believe that khan didnt tell roach to pick between them 2? so roach is making that up? for what? how does that benefit roach? LOL!!

Khan lost his WBC and WBA 140-pound belts when he attempted to brawl with Garcia instead of boxing him. In hindsight, Khan decided he wasn't getting enough attention from the busy Roach, who sometimes asked Khan to travel to the Philippines so he could train Khan and Pacquiao, the Filipino congressman.

"We all know he's a great trainer, but I changed because I needed someone who's going to spend 100 percent time with me," Khan said. "I need to be more selfish. I'm in this position now when I know I can't make any mistakes. ... With Freddie, it would have been very hard right now, having Manny in his camp, also Chavez, and I think he's training Victor Ortiz, so it's a lot of people."

Khan had another reason for splitting with Roach, who has Parkinson's disease.

"Freddie's illness, it's very hard to see him as he's getting older," Khan said. "I believe that he's getting worse, and I wish him all the best

Lol are you fuc-king ******ed or something?

WHERE DID KHAN SAY ROACH HAS TO CHOOSE B/W HIM AND MANNY? WHERE ARE THE EXACT WORDS??

ALL YOU'RE PROVING IS MY POINT THAT KHAN WANTED MORE TIME OF ROACH, HE NEVER TOLD ROACH TO DUMP MANNY.

He explained it all in this interview, watch again.

Comment

Thats another argument..

Where's the evidence of Khan telling Roach that he has to choose b/w him and Manny?

Plz post actual statement, not writer's viewpoints.
                the writer's view point is what roach said to them LOL!!! but i guess roach is lying, roach is jealous that his star fighter (amir) left him so roach made all that up even though i posted articles on khan saying he needed someone who can give him 100% of their time. LOL

Comment

Khan knocks him out with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    simple question...if it weren't Chris Algebra and Khan did get chosen, how do you see the fight playing out..please discuss and vote wisely
                    are people actually saying Khan would win or something?

Comment

Lol are you fuc-king ******ed or something?

WHERE DID KHAN SAY ROACH HAS TO CHOOSE B/W HIM AND MANNY? WHERE ARE THE EXACT WORDS??

ALL YOU'RE PROVING IS MY POINT THAT KHAN WANTED MORE TIME OF ROACH, HE NEVER TOLD ROACH TO DUMP MANNY.

He explained it all in this interview, watch again.

if khan is saying he needed someone who can give him 100% of their time, why it is so hard to believe that he didnt tell roach to choose between them? did u miss this part of what khan said? --

" Khan said. "I need to be more selfish. I'm in this position now when I know I can't make any mistakes.

do u understand the word selfish? so its impossible for khan to tell roach to pick between them right when khan just said he needs to be more selfish LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X