No announcement yet.

Be Totally Honest With Yourself: Who Wins - PAC vs Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    Really? you're gonna post writer's opinions now.

Where's the quote, where's Khan's statement? saying Roach HAS TO CHOOSE B/W ME AND MANNY?

Where's the evidence?

Here's my evidence of Khan saying all rumours are BS.

those are not writers opinion. those are what roach told them. but like i said roach is lying right? for what again? LOL

Comment

Khan wasn't getting enough one on one time with Roach and felt the American was not doing enough work on his defense

Khan blamed Roach, saying he was suffering because he was having to train around Pacquiao

yup! its impossible to think that amir told roach to pick between them right?[/QUOTE]

Haha so you're believing this as a fact just cause you think its not impossible for him to say that?

Well done, ****** Job.

Comment

I remember speaking to Khan in Bolton after the Collazo fight. A friend of mine provides AK foundation the security at his events.

Til this day he told myself and a few friends in his own words
        "The biggest puncher I've ever faced was Marcos Maidana the guy hits like a lorry, I think Manny has good power but nothing devastating, Manny is very fast and his power is his speed but there isnt the huge force behind his punches. I think Collazo was a stronger guy than Manny he is like a bully in the ring he has similar pop behind his punches but just not as fast, Manny could hit more accurate and loads faster which brings the stun element to it"

Maybe he knows something about Pac we don't then?

Comment

According to Pacnuthuggers.

Khan doesn't deserve a shot at Manny,

But Chris Algeri,Brandon Bum Rios,Joshua Clottey deserved a fight with him?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            When was that? Must have missed it.
            Round 8 he was hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              According to Pacnuthuggers.

Khan doesn't deserve a shot at Manny,

But Chris Algeri,Brandon Bum Rios,Joshua Clottey deserved a fight with him?
              Pacquiao was coming off a knock out, lets pretend that didn't happen for the sake of your argument, I'd probably pick that "bum" over Khan too. Algieri is a better opponent, not only stylistically but because he's coming off a credible win as well. Clottey never possessed the style to trouble Pacquiao so I give you that but many had him beating Cotto, certainly not me but many did.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Pacquiao was coming off a knock out, lets pretend that didn't happen for the sake of your argument, I'd probably pick that "bum" over Khan too. Algieri is a better opponent, not only stylistically but because he's coming off a credible win as well. Clottey never possessed the style to trouble Pacquiao so I give you that but many had him beating Cotto, certainly not me but many did.

yeah right, after getting Floored 2 times he won (in many people's eyes) lost a close fight.

Please, don't pretend and say that Algeri is better than Khan, cause its laughable and you know it.

Comment

Round 8 he was hurt
                  You mean the low blow that Collazo was taken a point from?

Just rewatched the round, and Khan picked Collazo apart the entire round. He caught one left hand, but other than the crowd oh'ing, he wasn't hurt at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    yeah right, after getting Floored 2 times he won (in many people's eyes) lost a close fight.

Please, don't pretend and say that Algeri is better than Khan, cause its laughable and you know it.
                    My argument is that Algieri-Pacquiao is the better more competitive fight.

Comment

My argument is that Algieri-Pacquiao is the better more competitive fight.

How? on what basis?

I'd say Khan vs Pacquiao would be competitive.

Reason: Both have sparred 100's of competitive rounds together and Roach admits that he wants no part of Khan for Manny.

Whats your reason?

Comment

Working...
                      X