Where's the Leo Santa Cruz outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Can't hate an hombre with a mustache.

Also, Leo didn't just get a robbery decision nor does he have an abrasive personality and father, nor is he the paper champ nor is he trying to be fake Mexican in order to clutch to some kind of fanbase that doesn't exist.
    The only thing you really find abrasive about him, is that he's Puerto Rican.
    Last edited by AlexAson; 08-16-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
      He's nowhere nearly as popular as Garcia, nor is he #1 in his division. Bait thread.

Exactly, this fight isn't headlining at the Barclays Center either.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Where are the memes. Trolling his twitter and Instagram. Why is everyone so quiet? And he has the audacity to call out rigo.
        You have the brain of a ten year old kid.

So let me ask you this, let's say LSC wants to fight a particular fighter, do you think Haymon will quickly say, "let's do it, we'll do what you want." You don't want to blame Haymon? Why? Are you saying LSC has the same cherry picking power now, just like Mayweather?

Comment

Who believes Santa Cruz is boss enough to tell Haymon who he wants to fight and not be laughed out of the room?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            You don't want to blame Haymon? Why? Are you saying LSC has the same cherry picking power now, just like Mayweather?
            Did you even read what he posted? His point is that everybody jumped on Danny Garcia for Salka.

Yet when Santa Cruz does the same thing certain posters don't say a thing about it or just put the blame on Haymon. See the difference?

I think he is right on the button with that observation. Despite the fact that I happen to like Leo.

Comment

The lower weight divisions always get overlooked, it's always been like this. A lot of Danny's hate stems from his pops having a big mouth and LSC doesn't talk much at all, he isn't known. I do think it is time for him to step up, my guess is they're protecting him because they know he's limited.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Did you even read what he posted? His point is that everybody jumped on Danny Garcia for Salka.

Yet when Santa Cruz does the same thing certain posters don't say a thing about it or just put the blame on Haymon. See the difference?

I think he is right on the button with that observation. Despite the fact that I happen to like Leo.

If Leo was #1 in his division and headlining this crap at the Barclays Center he would be getting just as much shyt as Garcia got, believe that homey.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  If Leo was #1 in his division and headlining this crap at the Barclays Center he would be getting just as much shyt as Garcia got, believe that homey.
                  Naw, I doubt it.

As far as certain people are concerned he's too Mexican, too warrior-ish to ever do anything wrong.

Comment

So now if you headline or not determines if you're a cherry picker? Pete quillin doesn't headline either and people say he fights bums so that's a lie. Facts are facts. He's a champion fight a 93 rank guy. Stop makin excuses and just admit it's biased

Comment

I ate a human.

Comment

Working...
                      X