Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the Leo Santa Cruz outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSC is not a cherry picker! Stop hating on my race! Racists, that's all I see in this thread and it makes me sad the #93rd ranked guy is a real challenge! Unlike the other fights for cherry picking Frampton,Quigg and that noob Rigo who gust beat Koollookatmytoygym guy!

yeah, because every Mexican/Mexican-American is making such statements. You wanted it, there you go. Enjoy a "patriotic post", on me.

Comment

He's ranked #93???? Lol how bad is the guy Linares is fighting???? My boy is not an undefeated champion so it's not as bad even if he is ranked crazy high too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        While I agree Manuel Roman is an absolutely pathetic choice for an opponent and Santa Cruz needs to get criticized for it, the standards are different.

We expect more from Danny who is recognized as the no.1 fighter in his weight class, who holds both the WBA, WBC and Ring Belts. So the expectations are much higher for him than they would be for someone like Santa Cruz who isn't even considered the best in his weight class or even 2nd best.
        He's still a champion fighting a 93 rank guy no matter how it's spun. But it's haymons fault. Leo isn't a cherry picker

Comment

It's gonna suck for the cherry pickers in Haymon's stable when Floyd(biggest one of all) retires.

Comment

He's nowhere nearly as popular as Garcia, nor is he #1 in his division. Bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
              He's nowhere nearly as popular as Garcia, nor is he #1 in his division. Bait thread.
              So because he is not more popular LSC gets a pass for fighting a guy ranked #93?

Comment

"Boxing is a business. He's not going to take a high risk low reward fight and ruin a matchup with Rigo down the line. Interest has to be built first".

Isn't that how it usually goes? Did I do it right?

Comment

Can't hate an hombre with a mustache.

Also, Leo didn't just get a robbery decision nor does he have an abrasive personality and father, nor is he the paper champ nor is he trying to be fake Mexican in order to clutch to some kind of fanbase that doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    So because he is not more popular LSC gets a pass for fighting a guy ranked #93?
                    No, but that's why he doesn't get as much crap as Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Can't hate an hombre with a mustache.

Also, Leo didn't just get a robbery decision nor does he have an abrasive personality and father, nor is he the paper champ nor is he trying to be fake Mexican in order to clutch to some kind of fanbase that doesn't exist.
                      That last bit about faking nationality hits home too much lol.
                      To be honest I can't hate on him as much as danny. Rigo has a pointless mandatory while frampton has kiko "I lost but imma get a title before you" Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X