No announcement yet.

Where's the Leo Santa Cruz outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Leo Santa Cruz outrage?

Where are the memes. Trolling his twitter and Instagram. Why is everyone so quiet? And he has the audacity to call out rigo.

Vinny Pazienza

Comment

There's a thread of several pages with everyone universally bashing him and ****ting on the fight.

But of course you chose to pretend that doesn't exist and made this ******ed thread anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        There's a thread of several pages with everyone universally bashing him and ****ting on the fight.

But of course you chose to pretend that doesn't exist and made this ******ed thread anyway!
        BS, all the nationalistic fans making up excuses..."well maybe he didn't have options" "it's haymons fault" "first time cherry picking" "I give him a pass cause he's my race"

Comment

You gotta be too stupid to believe he can pick his fights at this stage of his career. He wants Rigo, but did Haymon listen? No.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            You gotta be too stupid to believe he can pick his fights at this stage of his career. He wants Rigo, but did Haymon listen? No.
            He wants nothing to do with Rigo, come on man.

He said he wants Rigo after 2 or 3 more fights, aka I'll call out the best despite having no real intention to fight them.

Comment

He's exciting doe

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                BS, all the nationalistic fans making up excuses..."well maybe he didn't have options" "it's haymons fault" "first time cherry picking" "I give him a pass cause he's my race"
                I see one guy in there embarrassing himself. I saw many more who co-signed the Salka fight including the TS

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  He's exciting doe

That's perfect. Cherry lemonade.

Comment

hes humble and a true warrior. hes letting his management take advantage too much. hes not outspoken very much. if he cherry picks another opponent then we can get on his case like danny. DAnny did a back to back cherry pick. Dont compare the two

Comment

Working...
                    X