Where's the Leo Santa Cruz outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Haven't seen any cherries on his Instagram the way I saw on Danny's
    Danny has around 160k followers and I don't even think LSC has 5k followers on instagram.

Comment

I know what it is. Garcia picks sour cherries while LSC picks really sweet cherries. I mean it's obvious isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        Danny has around 160k followers and I don't even think LSC has 5k followers on instagram.
        This is true and most of Danny's followers are butthurt nationalistic fans. Every time I see an ignorant comment and I go to their page, they're either Mexican or Middle Eastern. True story.

Comment

TS is desperate in shifting the blame away from his idol Haymon. Have never seen fans become fanatics of a boxing manager/advisor/promoter whatever the hell he is.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            This is true and most of Danny's followers are butthurt nationalistic fans. Every time I see an ignorant comment and I go to their page, they're either Mexican or Middle Eastern. True story.
            Facts!!!!!

Comment

The media are not criticising this fight either

It's obviously because lsc is Mexican

Disgraceful

Comment

There's like 5 people defending him right now. Regardless, both Salka and whoever LSC is fighting are **** fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  There's like 5 people defending him right now. Regardless, both Salka and whoever LSC is fighting are **** fights.

Lsc is fighting his sparring partner

That's what he said in interview

Comment

Santa Cruz is Mexican, doe.

A certain fan base will never criticize him.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

TS is desperate in shifting the blame away from his idol Haymon. Have never seen fans become fanatics of a boxing manager/advisor/promoter whatever the hell he is.
                      The problem is everyone is trying to blame haymon now. But salka fight happened cause Danny was a cherry picker...

Comment

Working...
                      X