No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    nope i added the real man behind these fraud fights. the man thats spoon feeding hes fighters. the man who hide froms cameras and refuses to be in the spotlight
    Lmao oh now it's haymons fault. Just admit it leo is a cherry picker

Comment

The question is what options did they give LSC? maybe they said fight this roman guy or dont fight at all. plus LSC isnt known to cherry pick. Garcia is . He likes to pick guys like herrera and then when he got whopped he cherry picked even worse. no respect for DSG.
      Lol no mames...

Garcia's resume is miles better than LSC. Dude I like baby Margarito I really do but they both deserve criticism man not just Garcia... This fight is garbage and it's on a PPV event no less. Fuck this damn fight.

Comment

The question is what options did they give LSC? maybe they said fight this roman guy or dont fight at all. plus LSC isnt known to cherry pick. Garcia is . He likes to pick guys like herrera and then when he got whopped he cherry picked even worse. no respect for DSG.

Santa Cruz has way more cherries in his basket than Garcia and they are the same age. After September Garcia would have only had one more fight than Santa Cruz.

I know your fanhood is on the line but come on man. SMH

Comment

You'd defend a Mexican cherry picking but not anyone else, everyone sees that.

Comment

• I don't even need to respond to Cleto now . Everybody has done a good job of explaining what I was thinking.

Comment

• just wait and see who he fights after this roman guy. i said myself im dissapointed in this fight im not praising him for taking it. i just said he not a known cherry picker and im sure he wont pick back to back like danny.

Comment

• plus Leo isnt even a ppv headliner like danny is so im not sure why we are treating him the same

Comment

plus Leo isnt even a ppv headliner like danny is so im not sure why we are treating him the same
                  Garcia is a PPV headliner?

Comment

just wait and see who he fights after this roman guy. i said myself im dissapointed in this fight im not praising him for taking it. i just said he not a known cherry picker and im sure he wont pick back to back like danny.
                    And Garcia is about to fight (or they are talking) Peterson. So....

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                      Garcia is a PPV headliner?
                      with the right guy yes. the only ppv that would be with leo is the rigo fight and that might not even make ppv who knows

Comment

Working...
                      X