No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    He does south of the border. Do some research.
    I can honestly tell you that no one knows Santa Cruz in Mexico. He was made in the US

Don't be paranoid. No one is giving him a "pass." This is a **** fight.

It seems that LSC handlers know he is limited. His resume is crap and he is already 26. He's not fighting anyone of note.

He a warrior do

Comment

Yikes. What's Al Haymon's end game? my man is trying to find his very own rocky or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        Yikes. What's Al Haymon's end game? my man is trying to find his very own rocky or some ****.
        the only answer that makes sense is that he's running out contracts with minimal risk.

Comment

why is this sanctioned?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            the only answer that makes sense is that he's running out contracts with minimal risk.
            the golden boy saga? I'd forgotten about that.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              I can honestly tell you that no one knows Santa Cruz in Mexico. He was made in the US

Don't be paranoid. No one is giving him a "pass." This is a **** fight.

It seems that LSC handlers know he is limited. His resume is crap and he is already 26. He's not fighting anyone of note.

He a warrior do
              I remember when people told me this about Canelo and Chavez Jr. "Trust me, down in Mexico they don't even know who they are", yet they show them on TV in said country and they have to have a 24/7 security detail to keep the fans away. Don't gotta lie to kick it bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Let's see how many memes will be made this time. Prob none. Leo never emotionally hurt lucastards
                lucastard? the creativity has blown my mind. You could have atleast come up with something like Matthysterbators or something clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  I remember when people told me this about Canelo and Chavez Jr. "Trust me, down in Mexico they don't even know who they are", yet they show them on TV in said country and they have to have a 24/7 security detail to keep the fans away. Don't gotta lie to kick it bruh.
                  well they were wrong and flat out ******.

Canelo and Chavez jr were built up by competing TV networks, the two big ones, Televisa and TV Azteca. They were hyped up beyond belief (Canelo more so), treated like mega stars in the companies bid to win the star.

Leo Santa Cruz has absolutely none of that. No one is investing in him. Terrezas, Segura, Gallito Estrada, etc. are shown consistently on TV and promoted. Marquez has been pushed as his career turned. Mares not really because he left Mexico City, but still gets solid hype.

Leo Santa Cruz is on a whole different scale: zero hype and promotion. Trust me on this one, I go home (my folks live in Mexico) very frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    why is this sanctioned?
                    Because boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      why is this sanctioned?
                      I'm not so sure it is yet. Garcia/Salka was "sanctioned" first as well. Hopefully the WBC steps in on this one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X