Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this pay per view isn't $49.95 or lower i'm not going to buy it. It would be the first HBO or Showtime pay per view i haven't bought since 2009

Enough is enough. These slimy advisors/managers, promoters, match makers, and sanctioning bodies are scum of the earth. As a hardcore boxing fan i'm putting my foot down.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolttt View Post
      I agree its a shit fight but its kind of different situation totally.

Leo is not the #1 number guy in is division.

The reason Danny got so much flack is because he is the #1 number guy in his division, he is the lineal champ. And for him to accept a fight with a guy like Salka was pretty ******. If he were to fight a Herrera caliber fighter I don't think there would be so much backlash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        I guess you can add Santa Cruz in your sig pic holding the basket for Garcia LOL
        nope i added the real man behind these fraud fights. the man thats spoon feeding hes fighters. the man who hide froms cameras and refuses to be in the spotlight

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
          Terrible. On the undercard of a PPV, nonetheless. Is LSC with Haymon?
          Smack yourself! The opponent should give the answer away. Lol

Santa Cruz and his whole team know he is very limited and going nowhere so they're milking him. Should've cashed out on him vs Mares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            nope i added the real man behind these fraud fights. the man thats spoon feeding hes fighters. the man who hide froms cameras and refuses to be in the spotlight
            There's a point where Santa Cruz should man up and say, "no."

This is way past that point. Leo should have stood up and said, "no."

Comment

• No RESPECT for Haymon fighters! They're a bunch of sell outs!

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Of course not. Garcia, Wilder, Broner, etc. are cherrypickes but when it comes to Santa Cruz, 100% of the blame goes to Al Haymon. Those are the rules.
                Santa Cruz is a disgrace to boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  So Garcia is a cherry picker but LSC isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    So Garcia is a cherry picker but LSC isn't?

The question is what options did they give LSC? maybe they said fight this roman guy or dont fight at all. plus LSC isnt known to cherry pick. Garcia is . He likes to pick guys like herrera and then when he got whopped he cherry picked even worse. no respect for DSG.

Comment

• yeah, he's not the #1 guy in the division but these kinda matchups need to be ridiculed. I hope everyone posts as much cherries on his, goldenboys and shosports instagram account when mentioning this fight as they did with Danny.

Comment

Working...
                      X