Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing embarrassing up there with Salka except this **** is being sanctioned

Comment

I'm still waiting for LSC to step it up. All he is becomming now is an attraction because he is so active but the competition has been very poor.

Comment

Al Haymon doing what he does best

Comment

wow! i'm definitely going to skip watching that terrible mismatch. smh.

thanks haymon. NOT.

and this looks even more embarrassing since LSC was calling out rigo. how do you go from calling out rigo to fighting the 93rd ranked bantamweight?

Comment

So we see a pattern with haymon fighters . poor opposition then we see someone like canelo who isnt a haymon fighter fight the best and fights who he wants. poo LSC hes in a tough position he wants the best fights but his managemen making him look bad. he shouldnt of signed for the fight though im dissapointed in my boy

Comment

I never like Leo he seems very phony, when he gave his belt to his father it was awkward and looked pre planned, and I hate they keep milking the story of his brother's cancer, its over he's been fine for awhile now let it go, also he the most boring "action" fighter out there he doesn't have any fighting spirit and can't hurt a guy his size.

Comment

Another slap in the face to hardcore boxing fans by al haymon , Showtime, the commission and Leo Santa cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  So we see a pattern with haymon fighters . poor opposition then we see someone like canelo who isnt a haymon fighter fight the best and fights who he wants. poo LSC hes in a tough position he wants the best fights but his managemen making him look bad. he shouldnt of signed for the fight though im dissapointed in my boy
                  I guess you can add Santa Cruz in your sig pic holding the basket for Garcia LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Meet Manuel Roman:

17-2 (6 KOs)
                    #93rd ranked bantamweight in the world
                    3-2-2 in his last 7 fights
                    Never fought a 12 rounder in his life
                    Fought 1 ten rounder 2 years ago
                    Last two fights were an 8 rounder and a 6 rounder

I know Santa Cruz is a more likable guy than Danny Garcia and throws 1,000 punches but are we going to see the same outrage for this fight as we did for this past weekend. Didn't he just say he will fight anyone, anytime, any place?

According to Eddie Hearn they turned down a Scott Quigg unificaiton. He called out Frampton after his last fight and that went nowhere. He calls out Rigo and then says 2 or 3 more fights.

It's time for Santa Cruz to step up. He's becoming the latest in a long line of TBA killers.
                    I agree its a shit fight but its kind of different situation totally.

Leo is not the #1 number guy in is division.

The reason Danny got so much flack is because he is the #1 number guy in his division, he is the lineal champ. And for him to accept a fight with a guy like Salka was pretty ******. If he were to fight a Herrera caliber fighter I don't think there would be so much backlash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                      I guess you can add Santa Cruz in your sig pic holding the basket for Garcia LOL
                      Of course not. Garcia, Wilder, Broner, etc. are cherrypickes but when it comes to Santa Cruz, 100% of the blame goes to Al Haymon. Those are the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X