No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Can Only Win With a Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Well he sure didn't get no help from the judges on some of them close rounds. That's for sure. And he won't in the rematch either. It's KO or lose for Maidana.
    Maidana said he's going for the KO. A thorough mauling with a knockdown or two would work wonders though. Unfortunately for Chino, Mayweather is going to run all night, count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      He's always proud of his performances, but at the same time criticises his performances. He's said time and time again that he hasn't fought on his A-game yet. He said this very recently. That he still hasn't beaten a fighter with his A-game. Saying he's been beating them with just his C game. He also wanted to stop Canelo (that was what his Team were saying).

I don't know if he will move all day for an entire fight. I don't think he will. But if he wanted to, he can totally move all night for an entire fight much like Lara does. He's very well conditioned to do that easily.

But it's anyone's guess how he'll show up on fight night.
      He wasn't proud of the Guerrero performance, that's for sure. And he never said C+ Or anything of the kind for Canelo. Let's just not make up ****.

Comment

• Fight fans pay very close attention to what Mayweather is saying. In so many words, he is implying that no opponent of his would ever get a close decision victory from the Las Vegas judging as long as he is the headliner. No matter how many knockdowns, 10-8 rounds, punches landed or thrown he will still get the win as long as the fight goes the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Fight fans pay very close attention to what Mayweather is saying. In so many words, he is implying that no opponent of his would ever get a close decision victory from the Las Vegas judging as long as he is the headliner. No matter how many knockdowns, 10-8 rounds, punches landed or thrown he will still get the win as long as the fight goes the distance.
          Lol.. you gathered all that from him simply stating he can't be outboxed?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            He wasn't proud of the Guerrero performance, that's for sure. And he never said C+ Or anything of the kind for Canelo. Let's just not make up ****.
            I didn't say he said C+ for Canelo. I said that he PROBABLY feels his performance was a C+, as he's already said recently that he's just been beating fighters with his C game. That he hasn't beaten them with his A game. That included Canelo.

And umm, there isn't any win he wasn't proud of, including Guerrero. After the Guerrero fight, post conference, he was totally happy with the win and congratulated his father too, said that he had a brilliant gameplan. Doesn't sound like a fighter that wasn't proud. So he's happy for his wins, it's just that he likes to criticise his performances at the same time.

Shall I bring up footage?

Comment

• Khan let Maidana wear whatever gloves he wanted, and he has the worst chin in the history of the universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                I didn't say he said C+ for Canelo. I said that he PROBABLY feels his performance was a C+, as he's already said recently that he's just been beating fighters with his C game. That he hasn't beaten them with his A game. That included Canelo.

And umm, there isn't any win he wasn't proud of, including Guerrero. After the Guerrero fight, post conference, he was totally happy with the win and congratulated his father too, said that he had a brilliant gameplan. Doesn't sound like a fighter that wasn't proud. So he's happy for his wins, it's just that he likes to criticise his performances at the same time.

Shall I bring up footage?
                Feel free to show the post-fight presser. I can happily provide a link of him saying otherwise after he said he went back and looked at the fight. In fact, and I quote, he said, "I looked like ****." Gave himself a D . Then says for the Canelo fight he'll look much better.

What you can't provide is him saying anything like C+ for Canelo, whereas I can happily provide a link of him saying otherwise as well. And with that in mind, no need to speculate on what he "probably" said.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Fight fans pay very close attention to what Mayweather is saying. In so many words, he is implying that no opponent of his would ever get a close decision victory from the Las Vegas judging as long as he is the headliner. No matter how many knockdowns, 10-8 rounds, punches landed or thrown he will still get the win as long as the fight goes the distance.
                  You can't be serious. How does any rational adult get this out of what Floyd said?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Feel free to show the post-fight presser. I can happily provide a link of him saying otherwise after he said he went back and looked at the fight. In fact, and I quote, he said, "I looked like ****." Gave himself a D . Then says for the Canelo fight he'll look much better.

What you can't provide is him saying anything like C+ for Canelo, whereas I can happily provide a link of him saying otherwise as well. And with that in mind, no need to speculate on what he "probably" said.
                    All you are doing is confirming that he criticises his fights, even though he wins in good fashion. That is typical Floyd. He gave himself a C for Guerrero, and a D for Cotto. He also said Cotto was his toughest fight, but then later backtracked and said Augustus was his toughest fight. And at the same time he's proud of all these wins.

I already provided 'C+' for Canelo in that he said he hasn't beaten any fighter with his A game. That he's just been beating them with his C game.

Comment

• Im sorry, but no fighter, Floyd or otherwise is beating another world class fighter on his c game. No one, not even the greatest, which Floyd isn't.

All Floyd is sayin here is the judges are in the pocket. Guys like Moretti, which we already knew. He lives in Nevada, has all Nevada judges, makes Nevada a lit of money. Everyone knows he will get the benefit of the doubt, the bias from the announcers, etc. Everyone makes money off of Floyd, and will root for him, lie for him, be bias for him.

Floyd is right, you have to KO him to win, and Floyd has taken that opportunity away with the glove BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X